[DE]Rebecca

Operation: Shadow Debt

Question is it normal in the first few encounters with an Acolyte that they are aware you have be marked by Stalker, as well as state that???

Okay, one thing has me slightly confused with how you worded this:

"The following table lays out which Trophy your clan will earn depending on the Sum of all participating Members best Wave"

Does this mean I have to go for 300 waves if I'm in a shadow clan in order to get a gold trophy? Or does it mean if say, 10 people go for 30 waves, does that equal 300 waves?

It's the sum of all the members best waves. So if a squad of 4 people in the same clan get to round 20 it'll add it up to 80. If they do it without each other and get 20 25 15 and 35 it'll be 95.

A debt to alad V? HA! look pall.. I never hatted you as much as some other people do but you just assumed that I owe you something.

I don't... and even if i did who says I have to keep good on my promise?

you of all people should know that, you backstabbing greedy little money snorting slime ball.

and if I don't help you. which is exactly is going to do, who is going to make me help you? the stalker? he wants you dead and the last time I checked the lotus doesn't like you much either.

in fact i wouldn't mind a big box of popcorn and a nice seat to watch this whole thing go down.

it would be fun watching the stalker hunt alad, or seeing the tenno hunt stalkers little friends.

that is I would like to do all this stuff if I hadn't quit the game already.

Well you do owe him. Otherwise you would be dead. He helped us when we went to retrieve our Operators from the moon. Fair enough trade if you ask me.

• Upvote 2

oen thing i want to say...I LOVE these tile envoriment setups...particularly the fogged earth tile set...which would be great for INFESTED SURVIVAL :|

Edited by xcynderx

PLEASE make the Acolyte spawn within 1min of the mission start. simply because out of all the mission i do, the Acolyte only spawns about 50% of the time, and i wait for at least 5min a mission for his spawn. I am doing them correctly, and have now killed 56 of them, and done probably over 100 missions total. Please DE, im not even asking you to fix the extremely broken chance for the rare mods, just the spawns of the Acolytes so i can try to get those rares. So far, i have no rares, and am still missing even 1 uncommon.

• Upvote 1

Unfortunlly im home only for 2 days, once per 2 weeks,
Would you kindly, please, extend this event for this duration?
I already missed the formorian threat and other stuff, though luckily, im always home for baro,
But please, if you could extendthis for 2 weeks,
or make a system that is "Stacking" events, so we could complete them without a time limit, it would be perfect,
I am in a boarding school, and i can return home only once per 2 weeks, and when i do, i play warframe and i dont sleep at all,
wellfare put me in there, so its out of my choice, to be there or not, i just have to.
Sorry for my bad english or drama,I just really hope that someone could see that,
And maybe,
Just maybe, A de employee will see that,
And will be kind enough to help me.
( and its not the first time, for example, when i wanted to get nezha, i had to buy him,becausei couldn't get the parts in time for the duration of my staying... , and another one is with the daily reward system, though in my opinion a solution would be an option to get the daily reward from the nexus app...)
\i've played this game since it came out of open beta,
I remember it all like it was yesterday, only 4 months ago i entered the boarding school,
De please...

• Upvote 3

PLEASE make the Acolyte spawn within 1min of the mission start. simply because out of all the mission i do, the Acolyte only spawns about 50% of the time, and i wait for at least 5min a mission for his spawn. I am doing them correctly, and have now killed 56 of them, and done probably over 100 missions total. Please DE, im not even asking you to fix the extremely broken chance for the rare mods, just the spawns of the Acolytes so i can try to get those rares. So far, i have no rares, and am still missing even 1 uncommon.

Check ALL the rooms in your mission mate, even the small ones. Eventually you'll come across the room which the acolyte is in

• Upvote 1

the drop rates are way too low on the rare and uncommon mods. i have more hydraulic crosshair mods than i'll ever know what to do with

• Upvote 1

It's the sum of all the members best waves. So if a squad of 4 people in the same clan get to round 20 it'll add it up to 80. If they do it without each other and get 20 25 15 and 35 it'll be 95.

Ah thanks for clearing that up :)

OPERATION: SHADOW DEBT! Begins at 4 p.m EST!

lppYxC7.jpg

A message from Alad V

The Stalker has found others as twisted as himself. He calls them his Acolytes and he's sent them after ME?!

SHHH. I have to be very quiet, they cloak, they could be hiding anywhere… listening to this.

I'm calling in my favor. Break into Corpus and Grineer installations and steal their security data. With enough data, I can determine their cloaking patterns and turn the tables on

these…betrayers."

WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO DO

- Help Alad V by completing 4 missions to get data on these Acolytes that are pursuing him.

- Use his signals to track down the mysterious 'Acolytes'!

- Each Acolyte will be detected on a planet – seek them out on various nodes on the listed planet.

- Once the Acolyte is found – the hunt is on! The node will be revealed and players can deploy on this node to hunt out the Acolyte in the level and damage them.

- If enough damage is done, the Acolyte will flee, leaving behind new Mods!

- There are 5 Acolytes in total, find and hunt each of them down until they have 0 Health remaining!

- … but what happens once these 5 Acolytes are killed?

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW

- This Operation is on now until you've killed all 5 Acolytes as a community. Spoilers: Once you've done that, a final challenger will appear which will be active for 3 days! The event duration is however long it takes you as a community to kill the 5 Acolytes, + 3 Days for the final challenger! While it's not required to have encountered any of the 5 Acolytes before facing this Challenger, we encourage you to do so for Mod collecting and helping out the community goal!

- Acolytes will move around to try and escape the hunting tactics of the Tenno – be prepared to seek them out across many planets!

REWARDS

- Complete the first 4 Missions for Alad V: Operation: Shadow Debt Sigil, Orokin Catalyst.

- Defeat 10 Acolytes in-mission: Operation: Shadow Debt Sigil, Orokin Reactor.

- 20 new Event Mods are here, and can be earned as drops from Defeating Acolytes or by playing the bonus final challenger mission. The names of these New mods are as follows, find them in-game to reveal their function:

BLOOD RUSH

BODY COUNT

WEEPING WOUNDS

MAIMING STRIKE

HYDRAULIC CROSSHAIRS

ARGON SCOPE

LASER SIGHT

SHARPENED BULLETS

BLADED ROUNDS

SHRAPNEL SHOT

PRESSURIZED MAGAZINE

SPRING-LOADED CHAMBER

REPEATER CLIP

EMBEDDED CATALYZER

CATALYZER LINK

NANO-APPLICATOR

NARROW BARREL

FOCUSED DEFENSE

GUIDED ORDINANCE

TARGETING SUBSYSTEM

- Successfully complete the mission against the final challenger: Vulkar Wraith.

- Clear 15 waves total in the bonus final challenger mission: Acolyte Lacera Skin

CLAN TROPHY REWARDS:

Clan Rewards: All participating Clans will receive an event trophy for their attempts on the bonus final challenger mission. The following table lays out which Trophy your clan will earn depending on the Sum of all participating Members best Wave.

Clan Tier

Terracotta Trophy

Bronze Trophy

Silver Trophy

Gold Trophy

Ghost

25 Waves

50 Waves

75 Waves

100 Waves

Shadow

75 Waves

150 Waves

225 Waves

300 Waves

Storm

250 Waves

500 Waves

750 Waves

1000 Waves

Mountain

750 Waves

1500 Waves

2250 Waves

3000 Waves

Moon

2500 Waves

5000 Waves

7500 Waves

10000 Waves

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, please lay them out here. I will Update this with an FAQ as necessary.

OPERATION: SHADOW DEBT! Begins at 4 p.m EST!

lppYxC7.jpg

A message from Alad V

The Stalker has found others as twisted as himself. He calls them his Acolytes and he's sent them after ME?!

SHHH. I have to be very quiet, they cloak, they could be hiding anywhere… listening to this.

I'm calling in my favor. Break into Corpus and Grineer installations and steal their security data. With enough data, I can determine their cloaking patterns and turn the tables on

these…betrayers."

WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO DO

- Help Alad V by completing 4 missions to get data on these Acolytes that are pursuing him.

- Use his signals to track down the mysterious 'Acolytes'!

- Each Acolyte will be detected on a planet – seek them out on various nodes on the listed planet.

- Once the Acolyte is found – the hunt is on! The node will be revealed and players can deploy on this node to hunt out the Acolyte in the level and damage them.

- If enough damage is done, the Acolyte will flee, leaving behind new Mods!

- There are 5 Acolytes in total, find and hunt each of them down until they have 0 Health remaining!

- … but what happens once these 5 Acolytes are killed?

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW

- This Operation is on now until you've killed all 5 Acolytes as a community. Spoilers: Once you've done that, a final challenger will appear which will be active for 3 days! The event duration is however long it takes you as a community to kill the 5 Acolytes, + 3 Days for the final challenger! While it's not required to have encountered any of the 5 Acolytes before facing this Challenger, we encourage you to do so for Mod collecting and helping out the community goal!

- Acolytes will move around to try and escape the hunting tactics of the Tenno – be prepared to seek them out across many planets!

REWARDS

- Complete the first 4 Missions for Alad V: Operation: Shadow Debt Sigil, Orokin Catalyst.

- Defeat 10 Acolytes in-mission: Operation: Shadow Debt Sigil, Orokin Reactor.

- 20 new Event Mods are here, and can be earned as drops from Defeating Acolytes or by playing the bonus final challenger mission. The names of these New mods are as follows, find them in-game to reveal their function:

BLOOD RUSH

BODY COUNT

WEEPING WOUNDS

MAIMING STRIKE

HYDRAULIC CROSSHAIRS

ARGON SCOPE

LASER SIGHT

SHARPENED BULLETS

BLADED ROUNDS

SHRAPNEL SHOT

PRESSURIZED MAGAZINE

SPRING-LOADED CHAMBER

REPEATER CLIP

EMBEDDED CATALYZER

CATALYZER LINK

NANO-APPLICATOR

NARROW BARREL

FOCUSED DEFENSE

GUIDED ORDINANCE

TARGETING SUBSYSTEM

- Successfully complete the mission against the final challenger: Vulkar Wraith.

- Clear 15 waves total in the bonus final challenger mission: Acolyte Lacera Skin

CLAN TROPHY REWARDS:

Clan Rewards: All participating Clans will receive an event trophy for their attempts on the bonus final challenger mission. The following table lays out which Trophy your clan will earn depending on the Sum of all participating Members best Wave.

Clan Tier

Terracotta Trophy

Bronze Trophy

Silver Trophy

Gold Trophy

Ghost

25 Waves

50 Waves

75 Waves

100 Waves

Shadow

75 Waves

150 Waves

225 Waves

300 Waves

Storm

250 Waves

500 Waves

750 Waves

1000 Waves

Mountain

750 Waves

1500 Waves

2250 Waves

3000 Waves

Moon

2500 Waves

5000 Waves

7500 Waves

10000 Waves

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, please lay them out here. I will Update this with an FAQ as necessary.

Well, about this 'Acolyte Lacera Skin' , remove me a doubt ? Is that the Lacera skin we where supposed to receive by buying the huntress bundle ? The mysterious skin who mysteriously disappear ? If so, can i have my platinium back about it then =) ?

I haven't read through the entire thread as I don't have time atm, but from what I've seen with the rates at which we are killing the acolytes, has anyone considered DE want us to fail? The event screen in-game has Alad V bowing to the acolytes, looking as if he's begging for his life. Considering they've mentioned nothing on the timer in-game, the fact that there are 2 acolytes unaccounted for at present, and the ridiculous rate at which they are being killed, I think DE have an ace up their sleeve, as these operations are usually noticable pieces of Warframe's story being told interactively. Similarly to how we lost so many relays and now "take the fight to Vey Hek" in the raid mission. I'm expecting something similar will come out of this when the timer runs out.

Have you guys noticed that on the background those Acolytes look like warframes with just an stalker helmet? Loki on the right, Frost next to Loki and Mesa on the very left. but who is that one the left next to Mesa? Mag? I guess it´s Nekros...what you guys think?

I dont know if im the only one with that issue but whe the Acolytes disappear *make their location unknown* i got kicked out of the game *logs me out automatically* 

Do you need to have completed The Second Dream to have access to this event? If not, context wise it won't make much sense to some players...

Edited by Madway7
  • Upvote 1

As far as I understand, appearence of Acolyte is NOT time based, but location based. So you can't just wait doing nothing till Acolyte appears.

Instead, you need to explore the level, enter every room - even small dead end ones.

As soon as you enter correct room - light flickering and Acolyte here.

I ran 22 times and always had an Acolyte spawn.

I'm happy for you that you are able to enjoy the event and counter Acolytes in such high numbers. Not me. And you do not have to believe it but the fact is I run missions solo and in squad -- no Acolytes there even thought I poke around the map with couple squad mates in the right node at the right time.

The good news is that I can hunt Acolytes down in defense missions with 100% accuracy :) In other missions they are extremely rare. For example -- in here we go through the whole map for the Acolyte. ~2 minutes for the mission and 7 minutes poking the map just for the curiosity to see if we missed a spot and would encounter one. Alad V wishes happy hunting at the beginning - being sure we would counter an Acolyte. (P.S. I wasted some time with Kuria and from the exit I started to go through the map with other two).

(as a side note: Why do I even put an effort to this post and recording and uploading a video about something. These do not make a difference.)

And I have tried the missions with different approaches - poking the map first, then doing the mission. Doing the mission to halfway, then poking the map. Doing the mission first, then poking the map. Poking the map while doing the mission. And poking the map before anyone steps on exit. That I know I'm not the only one experiencing this.

Btw. As soon as acolyte location appears on mission list next to the star map I'm there clicking. So I'm 100% sure they haven't left the node. Only thing I can figure out of this is that I prolly need to verify the download cache of warframe and reboot my router.

So, as far as it goes, this event does not favor me. It's a fight against RNG =^.^=

Computer and connection specs:

Win 10 Enterprise x64

Computer: watch the vid - enough power to run it on max and record the gameplay @1080p60

Internet Connection: Fiber. VDSL2 router. Goes with a copper line to the switch down stairs. From there with fiber to the ISP servers and routers and switches.

Bandwidth test to closest server:

v4biJYe.png

Bandwidth test to UK Taralee (1450 Miles / 2334 Km)

nV26hHf.png

Bandwidth test to US LA (5600 Miles / 9012 Km)

CAMf8F7.png

Gaming rig connected with Ethernet cable - not via wifi.

PFY3jvk.jpg

Warframe ports open and routed to gaming rig. Warframe network analyzer status: All Systems Nominal.

Edit: after I verified the cache and rebooted the router I got 3 missions straight (solo) where Acolytes spawned next to the starting point :D Maybe the luck is turning it's tables or I've got finally those tilesets that work "properly".
Edited by carnaga

I hope this won't be just another really long and repetetive Event. Sounds neat though, can't wait.

Guess what it is... :<