[DE]Rebecca

Operation: Shadow Debt

one of the funniest things happened in my war frame career. i log on and see the message of alad saying we missed an acolyte and right after he is done, because i had the howl of the kubrow, quest on (because i finally decided to go back to it) ordis appears and says something along the lines of "do not trust it, it seeks to urinate on my delicate systems" i loled so hard at that

tldr ordis thinks alad v is gona urinate on her circuits

Edited by CaptainOfTheSkies
  • Upvote 3

How do we check the clan progress for the Clan Trophy from this?

On the Escape menu, go to Profile > Leaderboards > Personal (Clan)

Thats a lot of event mods. Will they all be obtainable by one person?

Not unless you're willing to farm until you can't farm anymore (or trade someone)

Edited by Fireshock

Why do i have a Max of 50energy when i try to do endurence ......  cant do a whole lot with only 50 energy . is this a part of the endurence or a bug that is fubar .

Why do i have a Max of 50energy when i try to do endurence ......  cant do a whole lot with only 50 energy . is this a part of the endurence or a bug that is fubar .

Part of endurance.

• Upvote 1

I'd like to know which moderator is routinely deleting posts criticizing this event.

It's outright reprehensible behavior.

This.

• Upvote 4

The crewman deal kinda insane damage during the non-endless version of final challenger. 650 armor/health and 1200 shields go down literally in 1 second. Feels like I'm unranked Nezha or something :P And because Alad keeps running around like headless chicken I cannot really snow globe him either :(

edit: And almost no ammo drops during it

Edited by Vilmu
  • Upvote 1

Damn it all. I got caught up between my coursework and my normal work and missed the bulk of the event. That's bad design. People should be able to take events at their own pace until the event itself has expired.

Also, please don't make spy missions mandatory for events. Spy isn't nearly as enjoyable as other mission types, and it will never play as well as normal mission types unless the entire game is redesigned for stealth, and I know it won't be. 

It has been 7 of the 8 days the event was detailed to run for.

You've had a full week to do a total of 14 missions so far.

Also, don't try to speak for everyone.

I really enjoy Spy missions.

It's my speciality, and I can stealth my way through them perfectly fine. (NOT using Loki too).

When they're part of Events / Sorties it generally gives me a better challenge than regular Spies, so I like them a lot.

• Upvote 1

I'd like to know which moderator is routinely deleting posts criticizing this event.

It's outright reprehensible behavior.

I have moderated Forums and Chat Groups for around 15 years now.

To my recollection, the posts we were making at least were civil, in regards to the issue at hand (bar maybe the final 1-2 posts in that chain about Vulpine Mask), and broke no forum rules as stated.

Simply deleting posts in a thread without either A: Posting why in the thread or B: messaging the involved parties is really bad form, especially when there's been no obvious rules broken.

• Upvote 1

I have moderated Forums and Chat Groups for around 15 years now.

To my recollection, the posts we were making at least were civil, in regards to the issue at hand (bar maybe the final 1-2 posts in that chain about Vulpine Mask), and broke no forum rules as stated.

Simply deleting posts in a thread without either A: Posting why in the thread or B: messaging the involved parties is really bad form, especially when there's been no obvious rules broken.

The Vulpine Mask posts were a bit of a stretch but I was aware of that and made an effort to tie it back to the topic of Shadow Debt.

If they were off topic (and they were just two posts) I would figure the most we'd deserve is a polite reminder to stay on topic.  And even that would be a little overbearing since that digression was very obviously concluded.

Instead they (and others) are gone, and there are posts on preceding pages where people discuss the same thing happening.

It's more than a little upsetting.

when i at wave 20, at the end mission

alad v at full health, n theres is no enemy

we waiting for extraction

n then mission just failed
i dont know what happen........

someone can explain that to me?

Dammit I was one acolyte short. I guess I'll be missing out on this one

I guess they said you don't have to confront Acolytes to get there, it's just a bonus with an emblem and a reactor plus mods.

It has been 7 of the 8 days the event was detailed to run for.

You've had a full week to do a total of 14 missions so far.

A week full of IRL responsibilities, not leisure time. Work comes first. I quite simply haven't even had the time to check on my kubrow from day to day. Only yesterday did things finally start to clear up. 

Edited by Plasmaface
  • Upvote 2

20 waves so far and no even uncommon mods, my luck is so bad, and for the look of it rotation C gives nothing

I dont see anywhere in the clan info about how far along my clan is in the event, we want to get gold but its hard to keep track of on my own by just asking people what their highest wave is and checking profiles.

I dont see anywhere in the clan info about how far along my clan is in the event, we want to get gold but its hard to keep track of on my own by just asking people what their highest wave is and checking profiles.

Esc - profile - leaderboard - current (shadow debt) - ranking (clan)

• Upvote 1