Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.4.2

[DE]Rebecca

- The Bow Invisibility bug is still happening (and it also affects non-cloth-physics syandannas) https://forums.warfr...lity-with-bows/

- The things we approach don't match the locations we fight in. Most prominently

- Eris Missions in Infested Corpus Ships show a Normal Corpus Ship on approach. It makes no sense that the ship is intact since it's in pieces when viewed from inside.

- Orokin Derelict Missions show an Infested Corpus Ship on approach. It should be an Infested Orokin Ship, since there is a model for them and it's a great one. Sometimes it shows up but usually it's the Corpus ship.

- The Salyx Syandanna clips through frames, especially the ones it looks best on like Orphyd Saryn or Ivara. It usually happens after melee attacks or rolling.

oLZosqc.jpg

qJHL5AS.jpg

- Air Support description is actually Ammo Restore description

8o90HJu.png

- This is still happening with the Yamako Prisma

quZohYL.jpg2JWoFF2.jpgu4WGmvM.jpg

DE, it is time to revert whatever changes were done to 'hotfix' things because they messed up more than they fixed.

I had ZERO problems with builds prior to 18.4.2 and now I'm getting freezes at specific points (seems to randomly occur after long missions).

I got out of a void mission and some wierd 'console' style window appeared with scrambled decorative text and then it promptly poofed after a few seconds.  I had NO clue what that was about but I'm glad it didn't bug out my rewards.

Put this hotfix back in the oven and let it cook a little while longer, please.

I got out of a void mission and some wierd 'console' style window appeared with scrambled decorative text and then it promptly poofed after a few seconds.  I had NO clue what that was about but I'm glad it didn't bug out my rewards.

That's some lore stuff right there... Should'a screen-capped it.

Any fixes for the new enemy's not showing up in the codex when scanned?

Enemy's are as follows Carabus , Artificers , Torment , Angst and Mania.

In addition it  was also slightly disappointing to find that Ivara's prowl power does not effect any of the Acolytes.

+++ !!

absolutely right...