Ask A Cephalon, Jan 26

[DE]Megan

I would be interested in a correlation between which warframes are used the most and by what players as a continuation of the friendly Corpus technician brought up about warframe statistics earlier. Given your correlation of data, would this request be possible in the future?

How useful are you Cordylon?(Ordis may replace you)

I don't see much worth in your limited tier of questions asked.

How do you truly obtain data? I want to get the data I want to get data to support players grudges.

Edited by Magnulast

Cordylon... I am paranoid that my warframe has been infected with technocyte... It won't fully listen to my commands and once when I told it to come into the somatic link room it came with a pistol drawn out... And it is only doing that with my Mesa. My other frame are fine... How do I confirm she DOES have the Virus?

Just an FYI, the Warframes are made out of technocyte. It is why the infested are unable to take us over and instead relies on brutally maiming us.

Edited by NikodemosTheMan

Although Tenno have many uses for credits, one of those uses is questionable. What exactly happens to credits that are used to construct things in the foundry? Are they actually a necessary component for most items in the Solar System, or do they go to another source when we craft these items?

Honorable Cordylon.

What insight can you provide about the opportunistic thief named Maroo? Surely you are aware of the 'incident' where she, through deception, made the Grineer and Corpus attack each other, just so she could steal some valuables in the chaos. Then, she had the nerve to call us Tenno to pull her out of her own mess. Why hasn't The Lotus ordered her termination yet?

Certainly there is not only corpus and grineer settlement in the origin system? I find it hard to believe that all being of human descant to be one or the other. What about New Loka who worship the original human form, are they corpus of origin or another "race"?

Is there any way to separate myself from the Lotus? I find her moral choice and decision quite lacking and opposed to my belief. The fact that Lotus, chose not to tell us anything about ourselves, about our missions, other than we must maintain balance, is quite problematic. I could write an extensive list of everything she is keeping secret, but I believe you already have knowledge of such.

EDIT: Never mind, didnt read the date right xD

Edited by Vantooth