Ask A Cephalon, Jan 26

[DE]Megan

Although Tenno have many uses for credits, one of those uses is questionable. What exactly happens to credits that are used to construct things in the foundry? Are they actually a necessary component for most items in the Solar System, or do they go to another source when we craft these items?

In a previous answer on this series, Cordylon supposed that Ordis likely imposes this tax in order to use the money to pay for the little things that escape the notice of the Tenno, such as life support.

Second Dream Spoilers:

Dear Cordylon:

I have recently uncovered the truth about what I am. although a lot of my memories are hazy and I find it hard to focus on any particular subject, one question stands out among all others: why is it that I haven't aged since the Zariman 10-0 incident? ive inquired this and many other questions to my ship cephalon ordis to no result so im pleading with you, do you know the answer??? even a theory would suffice if you don't. 

Edited by McDuffMan

Scrumptious Cephalon Cordylon, I have questions for you.

1.Why do our landing crafts not have weapons? Wouldn't it be easier on extermination missions if landing crafts have nuclear weaponry?

2.Ordis got me a new computer system so I can play video games while not trying to kill Acolytes or going on a Grineer extermination mission. While on an excavation mission, I found this old datamass with codes of an old video game called "Warframe". My last spy mission indicates the game predates the Orokin empire, probably dating back to the time Humans populated Earth. When I put the game on, I feel strange. Did the Humans predict Tenno like us "operators/hunters/whatever you call us" hundreds, or maybe even thousands of years before the Grineer took over Earth? The game has an accurate depiction and description of Warframes, the Grineer and cloning, the Technocyte Intfestation, the Corpus and their robotics, and even the Lotus, and the whole thing about her formerly is and betrayed the Sentients. How did Humans do this?

Edited by Rounpositron

Dear Cordylon:

There are many things many Tenno would like to know, but among those is this quiet question: Do Cephalons engage in close, personal relationships? Can Cephalon reproduce? I think a LOT of Tenno would like to know the answers.

Sincerely, IxJayxDeexI

Did Simaris insert a data cable into Suda while no-one is looking?

Edited by Rounpositron

Cephalon Cordylon, in your wide ,and slightly questionable, amount of data, is there any personal info about the leaders of our specific Syndicate leaders?

Particularly, i would wish to know the names of the human leaders. I feel a sense of distance that i don't know how to address them. Do they have a preferred title that they use when talking to their agents and other Syndicates?

Cephalon Cordylon, I've been curious about Cephalon Suda.  It's primary function appears to  be data collection, and though I am unaware of how long Suda has existed, I'd imagine it's been around for quite some time.  Do you have any info on what this data is for?  I have yet to hear of anyone that has had access to it's database and cannot help but think that it's storing some useful information that could benefit the Tenno (and/or Lotus).

Cordylon, may we at some point be gifted with a location in which we may access some of your vast intellect? Perhaps archives of answered questions? As a secondary query, do you find any personal interest or fascination in botany or architecture? That we may be honored with a garden dedicated to the access of your knowledge and data.

Edited by Rehtael7

Dear Cephalon C,

I have a question about the relationship between the Cephalons and the Sentient. According to my research and studies, it seems like the Sentient and the Cephalon have a great many similarities... Including, but not limited to:

-Ability to split their mind into several parts.

Cephalons Sim. and Sudra both constantly keep tabs and contact with all of their agents. Delivering tactical info and advice.

-Hardlight bodies which are incredibly tough.

Examples: Sentient fighters and any Ceohalon's physical form.

-Both have origins with the Orokin.

Cephalons were created to maintain and manage systems like stewards. While the Sentient were sent to prepare Tau.

-Incredible mastery of technology and seemingly flawless integration between systems.

My question is this; Are the Cephalons and Sentients related? Is one a prototype of the other? Is this all just me connecting dots that do not exist? Please, I know you receive many communications everyday, but my mind is swirling with questions Cephalon. I need some of them to be answered.

Yours,

The Green Lamp

Most Knowledgeable Cordylon

With our previous aid it would seem Alad V is running around in the uninfected flesh again. I am curious to know if this could mean a possible cure for at least early stage infestation? And if this is the case I am also rather surprised he is not attempting to profit in some manner from this cure. I am most eager for a response to this question and I'm sure no few others as many of us aided him on the chance he was able to find a means of ridding himself of this most dire plague.

Sincerely yours,

Tenno Komak

Cordylon

I found this quote and i wonder

In our desperation we turned to the Void. The blinding night, the hellspace where our science and reason failed.

and know the Sentients can't stand the Void. Is it possible that they are beings of such logic so they can't protect themselves against irrational and non-scientific phenomenoms that happen in the Void such as the Zariman 10-0 flight? Is the Void and it's sideeffects maybe the only way to fight the Sentients or could they adapt even further and overcome their weakness?

And would then a Cephalon be capable to survive the Void and to evacuate the Operator into the Void for a longer time period than it has to to extract the Warframe from Orokin Towers (since they also are beings of logic)?

Cephalon Cordylon:

Why are certain blueprints not reusable? If they are digital, can't my Cephalon transcribe them? If they are physical, can't they simply be photographed or scanned in some way? Is my Cephalon, Ordis, simply too far gone to be able to copy the blueprints required? My Foundry clearly knows how to read them, so it isn't that Cephalon Ordis is incapable of comprehending what they say.

Watchfull Cordylon, I require your help. In my desire to understand the motivations of my allies and enemies, two syndicates have left me clueless.

While I have found answers to most of my questions, I cannot think of reasons for any disagreement between the Arbiters of Hexis and the Perrin Sequence severe enough to justify the present hostility between them.

First I thought it might be related to the opposing nature of dicipline and greed, but as a group who also seeks truth, the Arbiters surely are not biased enough to think every merchant is greedy.

Trade and diplomacy are arts outside the realm of combat, so why are the Arbiters discouraging Tenno to broaden their skillset by engaging with the Perrin Sequence?

Edited by Akynathos