Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Event Is Really Fun-Thank You, De

Noteybook

Just wanted to throw that out there. I really like this event and the feel of it, and I've been excited with every new mod I've acquired. It doesn't feel grindy, it doesn't feel bad-it's fun. So- Thank you for that. It's been excellent so far. The mods themselves are all really neat, and the Aylocotes are fun to fight (Mania is scary though lol).

I also really appreciate how long-term this event is. It's giving everyone a fair chance to have at it, and really helps make it feel more like an Event then a  Tac alert.

Anyway, that's all I had to say-so, Thanks. :)

I have to say...

like that the event is long-term.

like the story behind it.

That said...

dislike that acolytes appear and disappear seemingly at random. What's the point of running the first four tracking missions if it's tied to community activity anyway?

dislike that the mods are random drops with bog-standard drop chance weighting... the mods themselves are interesting from what I've read, but I can't appreciate getting an endless supply of Hydraulic Crosshairs, Catalyzer Link, etc. It feels decisively unfair that a select few will be lucky enough to get some of the better drops, whereas the rest of us will never be able to grind for long enough to get everything. At least with past events you could guarantee collecting all of the rewards. 

I would much rather need to spend more time hunting down the Acolytes and have better drop rates from them than have easy access to them after the first four missions and get crappy drops time after time. 

Yes I agree, we have to fight the other Acolytes later I believe. Just one thing though.

Is the final boss....

A toaster?

Probably a Toaster that says i'm your rekoning and barely toast yout bread the way eh is suposed to ! ... sorry going off topics again.

Yep its cool to see people enjoying event ^.^ 

Ye fun.. i love running the same mission over and over hunting for mods from an enemy you just spam with bullets.. wohoo \(^-^)/

So playing Warframe same as usual then?

I agree with Notey. It's an event running in the background that I can tackle at my pace. It's not the usual weekend burnout they've been in the past.

if you guys can't pace yourselves, I really am sorry, but that's on you.

I have to say...

like that the event is long-term.

like the story behind it.

That said...

dislike that acolytes appear and disappear seemingly at random. What's the point of running the first four tracking missions if it's tied to community activity anyway?

dislike that the mods are random drops with bog-standard drop chance weighting... the mods themselves are interesting from what I've read, but I can't appreciate getting an endless supply of Hydraulic Crosshairs, Catalyzer Link, etc. It feels decisively unfair that a select few will be lucky enough to get some of the better drops, whereas the rest of us will never be able to grind for long enough to get everything. At least with past events you could guarantee collecting all of the rewards. 

I would much rather need to spend more time hunting down the Acolytes and have better drop rates from them than have easy access to them after the first four missions and get crappy drops time after time. 

I like the concept of the community chasing the acolytes. It gives everyone a reason to actually play other nodes in the star map and hope they can find them. Plus it means you are not farming the same node for a week to whittle down an enemy. You, and the community are being forced to move around, and I appreciate having a reason to play all these different tilesets on the star-map. After having to grind void and see the same tileset in my sleep, it's a breath of fresh air to have a reason for variety.

I didn't look ahead at what the mods were, I just got them as I played. I've already gotten two rares, and I haven't been playing all that much (Yes, RNG is still there, but it's not Vengeful Revenant hair-pull grinding). Maybe I'm just lucky, but I've just been playing and having fun chasing them down. Maybe I'm just taking it easier then most people when it comes to collecting these mods (I own most of the stuff in WF already), but but I don't feel any negative pressure like I do when acquiring other things.

To be honest I'm one of the first people to whine about the grind, and this does NOT feel like a grind. It feel like a fun, natural progression. It's constantly changing, and giving me a reason to try different loadouts and do different things, and that's more then enough for me.

So playing Warframe same as usual then?

I agree with Notey. It's an event running in the background that I can tackle at my pace. It's not the usual weekend burnout they've been in the past.

if you guys can't pace yourselves, I really am sorry, but that's on you.

You cant actually tackle it at your pace if you want the mods, which are currently exclusive, also the event had no story except stalker found random guys which also dont like tennos, now we make a system like in shadows of mordor so players spend some time searching for them first and then we give them a worse stalker dealing almost no damage who isnt even immune to cc to drop a common mod

Well maybe the final boss is somewhat innovative and challenging

Considering two of the three are still in the 90% health range, yeah we're going to have to agree to disaggree.

20 mods, some of them very rare

the health doesnt matter as much as the real time counter

The enemies arent even fun to fight

Considering two of the three are still in the 90% health range, yeah we're going to have to agree to disaggree.

+ you missed that there are actually 5

Edited by -dicht.Amducias-

the health doesnt matter as much as the real time counter

Actually, from what DE has said, the health is all that matters, and that the event will continue until we've brought down the 5 of them, plus another 3 days for the second stage. The timer shown in game contradicts that, but I have to assume that it's there because the game needs it, and will be extended if necessary.

Actually, from what DE has said, the health is all that matters, and that the event will continue until we've brought down the 5 of them, plus another 3 days for the second stage. The timer shown in game contradicts that, but I have to assume that it's there because the game needs it, and will be extended if necessary.

The game needs it?

Yeah, I like the event too - at least I can grind different missions all over the stra chart now instead of one or two differnt missions types all day.

Well but mostly I grind for Vulpin Masks and Gaias Tragedy in the 4th mission of the 1st part - some R5 Core paks are a nice bonus too.