Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheFalseEclipse

Rip Torment

He/She/It is dead already? Well S#&$. Got one day to farm him and only got the common and one uncommon. No Blood Rush/Argon Scope.

I really hope that Misery won't get facerolled as hard.

I though it will be misery after torment.. i guess violence come to torment you again .. RNG

Violence... bring nothing but nullifier.. with rapier

I got 2 Blood Rushes.

Never got the Argon Scope.

Ah well 1/2 of what i want ain't too bad.

Yeah that's unfortunate:)

Although no regrets. I farmed him entirely, though I am sure all mods are avail in trade for those who could not.

By the end of this event, every single Anti-RNGesus player will have a 50% completion rate from all the rage quits when the Acolytes dont drop the rare mod.

I am sure all mods are avail in trade for those who could not.

For a very likely exorbitant price.

For a very likely exorbitant price.

On that subject : wts argon scope 400p .... what ? :p

On that subject : wts argon scope 400p .... what ? :p

Geez, hell don't buy it for so much. It's gonna be a drop from the final enemy which just in case will drop every mod out of 20 available.Once the event is over I don't think thsoe mods will not be avail anymore - so no reason to be unreasonable.

This sux. I'm still not home yet and able to play because of work. These timed events really screw some people over. If you can't complete the event during its small window you have to wait for a year for the mods to be made available in some other way or pay other players hundreds or thousands of plat for the mods. Really DE, you need to find a way to release content that doesn't exclude so many people.

Geez, hell don't buy it for so much. It's gonna be a drop from the final enemy which just in case will drop every mod out of 20 available.Once the event is over I don't think thsoe mods will not be avail anymore - so no reason to be unreasonable.

Just kiddin i don't have it anyway ;D

1 down, 5 more to go. When they're gone, we will enforce pink&green as a new trend, and Clem will be our overlord (hope I'll get a free Clem mask, they're much better than Acolytes' helmets).

Whats the HP of the remaining Acolytes currently?

Violence 99%, Angst 62%, Mania 74% according to deathsnacks.

Has this been confirmed?

Torment got steamrolled so fast because of greed.

Just say that either one of them has a mod everyone wants, and they'll torch them in a day or two.

If DE hadn't released each acolyte's specific drops, it would have been a different story.