Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.0.7.1

[DE]Rebecca

Here's a funny one. I just tested the new decoy on outer terminus - pluto. My decoy dies faster than i can reload my latron prime, and if i put it near cover most or all enemies ignore it, even when half or more of it is visible in some cases.

where is buff for REAPER PRIME?

You have 100% stagger and you most often will not be disrupted by stagger yourself, you want it buffed??? Put AP and AS (Armor Pen and Attack Speed if you don't know) and you can stunlock anything. If anything, it needs to be NERFED.

Reduce the cost for making the most powerful weapon in the game? The cost is perfect for the power of the gun.

From what I've seen, the Ogris is much more powerful, and costs half as much as the Supra...

You have 100% stagger and you most often will not be disrupted by stagger yourself, you want it buffed??? Put AP and AS (Armor Pen and Attack Speed if you don't know) and you can stunlock anything. If anything, it needs to be NERFED.

Hate does EXACTLY the same thing, but with better damage. You want that nerfed too? <_<

@Rebecca....

Oi, you still forgot about the darn low drop rate of bloody MUTAGEN SAMPLES. Gona do anything to fix that ? DE? DEVS? ANYBODY?SOMEBODY ?

Drop rate of Fieldron and Detonite , good but Mutagen is just BS. Very hard drop rate.

Plastides, Each mission drops upto 140 or something. Some times you wont even get anyway. And all those clan weapons need this bloody plastides. Can we have a higher drop rate ? OR Increased material amount per drop ?

Edited by Zyfe3rX

So it is still possible but you have to hold shift with your pinky while continually moving your thumb between ctrl and space.

thumb between ctrl and space.

lrn2customizecontrols

But seriously though, assign Toggle Crouch to 'C' (and for those whose mouse only goes to MOUSE3, assign block to something like 'Alt'). Actually, make it more comfortable to whatever suits you (definitely not the default)

I was scared when I saw the tons of post saying that you cant jump-slide chain anymore. I was confused and glad when I tried it and it still worked.

So decoy is now pointless? Guess my Loki just found more mod points...

I didn't test it extensively, the whole thing annoyed me too much to want to right now. From what I did test though, unless your willing to babysit a decoy to make sure you keep it up seeing as it goes down so much if you have to leave it in the open, I'd rather spend my time using invis or invis + disarm on higher corpus/grineer groups, much more beneficial for the team than standing still recasting decoy and praying it lasts.

I would like to note as well that i ran with a saryn on a xini after my last post, and moult has its original agro range, although I am not sure how it works as far as the whole unreachable thing goes since he/she didn't put it in those places.

I'll test more tomorrow and hopefully find a way to make it more than just target practice, but the issue I saw for it was that even if it was something they could hit, if they couldn't hit it from where they happened to be standing, very few ranged enemies would bother trying to reposition to hit it, while if enough infested get close to it that ones behind them can't hit it, they walk off.

Edit: On occasion, ranged enemies will ATTEMPT to move to hit it when the decoy is behind very mild cover. In most situations, any sort of cover at all seems to make them want to ignore it the majority of the time.

Edited by Fallast

You have 100% stagger and you most often will not be disrupted by stagger yourself, you want it buffed???

Yes. Compared to the hate, it's strictly inferior. Compared to the Gram or Scindo in terms of DPS, it's also inferior. It's nice that it's fast and has a high (not 100% though) stagger chance and all, but there's not much reason to use it over Hate or any other heavy weapon.

It is not like farming cost you that much.  Just time really.  You could have waited for the material costs to get cut.

so 300k for supra isnt much? not including all of the materials to craft each fieldron? and we dont know when or if they are going to cuz the costs of the weapons

I would understand if it was Mutagen but Fieldron is already an insanely common material as it is...

have fun farming 100 fieldron samples for just the supera. it doesn't take super long bit its up there.

hopefully they reduce the cost of the supera in the way of fieldrons

ya but i could do that on dual zorens too. atm there is no reason to use reaper prime unless for style points.

"If you potato it and mod it for damage it's good! It needs to be nerfed!"

The flaw with the above argument is that you can do that exact same with with almost any weapon of your choice and achieve better results.

Fix the Glaive elemental damage, if im not the host, i cant do elemental damage. And i cannot do critical hits with kunai even if my crit mods are maxed !

Neither of throwing daggers are able to crit for a reason I believe.