Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.4.3

[DE]Rebecca

• Added changes to reveal method of Acolyte Mod Drops to prevent stress on host-migration and matchmaking in the event of repeated mission aborts. Please note that now any Event Mod dropped by Acolytes will appear with the 'Rare' beacon and only be revealed at mission complete.
I mean, really? I ragequitted last night after a 150+ session of kills without any chance to get the proper mods, raised my abort/quit rate to the sky and now we are forced to complete a mission when in the end you get a mod you have like 25 times? Even more grindy the before! This event, in my eyes is "How to waste your time! Enjoy!".

GG WP !

Sometime i really ask myself what's in your mind.

To be completely honest, we'll get about halfway theough this event and basically everyone will give up. To which the event will fail and then maybe the community and DE might learn something for once.

This game seriously needs an overhaul to the loot system. This RNG S#&$ is ridiculous. I've never played a game that has drop rates this bad. I've been killing these acolytes for hours and STILL have not seen a rare mod, even after the buff to drop rates. Seriously DE, do you expect us to spend all our free time on your game because if we don't then we miss out of content? The game isn't fun when we have to work so bloody hard for the good loot. I have over 1200 hours in this game and I still feel like I've barely scratched the surface in some respects, and it's not because there's that much content, it's because the content is locked behind RNG walls that are sky high. This game does not reward skill and strategy very well at all. No matter how good you are at the game your chances of getting drops are still just as S#&$ty as they've always been. I still haven't gotten an Ash Prime Blueprint, and I've been trying to get one since his release. The price for that piece is so astronomically high right now because it just never freaking drops. It's absolutely ridiculous. And putting Nehza's parts in the Sortie drop tables? What the hell were you thinking? We can't even farm it! We get one chance at a part each day and have to spend around an hour or so to get it. I got about 4 or 5 chassis for Nehza and never once got his systems. I ended up giving up and just buying the stupid part because I got tired of waiting. I did sorties every day for about 2 weeks and still didn't get it. What I'm trying to say is, in order to make a game fun, you have to balance work with reward, and sorry to say but the reward is not nearly good enough to justify the work. If the combat wasn't so good I would have given up on this game a long time ago. The sad thing is this game could be absolutely incredible, but it's very much hindered by the ridiculous RNG system. Just for your information, having your player-base pray to RNGesus for drops is not a good thing...it's not something to be proud of. It means you're doing something extremely wrong. One last example...I have over 1200 hours logged over the last year and in that time I have gotten a grand total of two Deep Freeze mods. TWO!!! This is an uncommon mod that supposedly drops in spy missions, which are my favorite mission type and that I've played TONS of, and still, only TWO!!! I've gotten hundreds of other uncommon and rare mods and only TWO DEEP FREEZE!!! If this isn't an indication that something is wrong I don't know what is. If my job paid as well as this game I'd have to start gnawing on my own arm just to stay alive.

And so, here is my proposal to fix this crappy system. Give us a system where we can complete challenge missions, similar to Sorties with special conditions, but give us a way to choose what drops we'll get. Whether it's a group of things or single. You could do it like categories or allow us to actually choose individual things. The way it will work is if we complete the challenge, we are guaranteed to get the drop we've chosen, but make the challenges more difficult depending on the rarity of the item. In other words, this would be converting the RNG into a skill-based system. The game would still have the RNG component for lower skill players, but for players who are experienced, we can use our skill to get the drops instead of having to rely on the terrible RNG drops. This is just a suggestion but hopefully it will give you some ideas.

Please DE, fix this. You will make so many people happy if you do and it will really help to reduce grind fatigue, which is a major problem in this game and it makes people want to stop playing for good.

Ferrite<3333

You don't know how happy this makes me (':

It's my lowest source of material (next to polymer bundle), and luckily I've been taking advantage of Extractors, but this will definitely help catch up with the rest of the number of other materials I have x)

Hehe~

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

To be completely honest, we'll get about halfway theough this event and basically everyone will give up. To which the event will fail and then maybe the community and DE might learn something for once.

I hope so, i REALLY hope so. Maybe it's the only way to get some changes.