[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 18.4.3

thanks, hope this will fix some of the issues with the event

Edited by Error989
  • Upvote 4

I'm not complaining about the Ferrite - Alloy Plate thing, but it seems sort of random @_@

• Upvote 32

This is exactly what we needed! Thanks DE!

Edit: Question - will Torment be brought back to life so players get a chance at the changes of his drops? Or will we have to wait until they're reintroduced after the event?

Edited by mindlord0013
  • Upvote 11

Are you going to respawn Torment for all of us that missed out on Argon Scope (arguably the best mod from the entire event) because of the terrible loot %s?

• Upvote 19

• Game sessions can no longer be joined in-progress once an Acolyte Spawns. This prevents players from showing up late and missing out on the encounter entirely.
  • Added changes to reveal method of Acolyte Mod Drops to prevent stress on host-migration and matchmaking in the event of repeated mission aborts. Please note that now any Event Mod dropped by Acolytes will appear with the 'Rare' beacon and only be revealed at mission complete.

T_T

• Upvote 11

Can we get a fix for Void Sabotage? There's like a 75% chance for no key to spawn. I'm also pretty salty that I wasted HOURS farming the mods to only have the drop table changed.

• Upvote 7

Well, Torment is already dead...

I know we might get a chance to get the mods that he dropped but but....

Oh the misery....

• Changed the default Common/Uncommon/Rare drop rate system for Acolyte enemies to have a more equalized distribution of drops across the rarities. In doing so, the rate that Uncommon and Rare mods drop has been increased by double, and the rate at which Common mods drop has been reduced.

Kinda sucks you guys changed this after one of the Acolytes is already gone, means the rare mod from that acolyte is out of reach even with better drop rates. 

• Upvote 10

So 2% drop rate for rare mod was too low ? What's the new rate ? 3% ?

EDIT : no it's 4%, my bad :D much better indeed !

Edited by Zerdfer
  • Upvote 6

So now the rare ones are up to like, what, 6%?

I hope the third part of the event gives a set or something.  Even the survivals that gave a second shot at the electric mods had much better rates than this event.

• Upvote 12