Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.4.3

[DE]Rebecca

Why did everyone care so much that some people quit because RNGesus was not on their side? Why can't I drop a game if it happened again to me, in my private session in which I bother noone by quitting? Why is this an RNG based grind? Why is this happening after Torment is gone? Why aren't scans retroactive? I don't even.

Are you going to respawn Torment for all of us that missed out on Argon Scope (arguably the best mod from the entire event) because of the terrible loot %s?

^this. Was literaly farmed to death over night and the drop chance was a bad joke.

this whole thing is a mess... just give out an acolytes modset to everyone who is responsible for its death (actively hunted them) after an acolyte dies.

This please

Or re-spawn Mesa

This is really bad, and will cause alot of issues, I love this new event and I want it to be longer, please re-spawn Stalker Mesa, so others can get a chance to get her Mods.

Hotfix 18.4.3

Changes

• Enemies introduced on Operation Shadow Debt can now be scanned to reveal their Codex Entry. If you missed scanning any due to their swift death or otherwise, Acolytes will be introduced to the game outside of the event at a later date.
  • Game sessions can no longer be joined in-progress once an Acolyte Spawns. This prevents players from showing up late and missing out on the encounter entirely.
  • Added changes to reveal method of Acolyte Mod Drops to prevent stress on host-migration and matchmaking in the event of repeated mission aborts. Please note that now any Event Mod dropped by Acolytes will appear with the 'Rare' beacon and only be revealed at mission complete.
  • Changed the default Common/Uncommon/Rare drop rate system for Acolyte enemies to have a more equalized distribution of drops across the rarities. In doing so, the rate that Uncommon and Rare mods drop has been increased by double, and the rate at which Common mods drop has been reduced.

Great! ... just wish you would've done this while Torment was still around. (Unless Torment will spawn during the Final Challenger mission? *shrug*)

But I'm curious, what happens if someone marks the mod with a waypoint? Wouldn't that just show them which mod dropped anyway?

EDIT: nvm, it just says "Module".

Edited by CrogenitorSeims

• Added changes to reveal method of Acolyte Mod Drops to prevent stress on host-migration and matchmaking in the event of repeated mission aborts. Please note that now any Event Mod dropped by Acolytes will appear with the 'Rare' beacon and only be revealed at mission complete.
  • Changed the default Common/Uncommon/Rare drop rate system for Acolyte enemies to have a more equalized distribution of drops across the rarities. In doing so, the rate that Uncommon and Rare mods drop has been increased by double, and the rate at which Common mods drop has been reduced.

THANK YOU REBECCA <333

• Changed the default Common/Uncommon/Rare drop rate system for Acolyte enemies to have a more equalized distribution of drops across the rarities. In doing so, the rate that Uncommon and Rare mods drop has been increased by double, and the rate at which Common mods drop has been reduced

no 1: lol it won't stp me from speed run the living hell out of this event (Long, tedious, boring, useless wait and grind).

no2 : wow finally they actually did something for the grind

Just gave the acolyte farming another shot- Holy hell this is actually painful. I've been farming for literal hours with just over 200 acolyte kills and now i HAVE to finish the mission to get my common drop? Goddamn, yeah I sure feel that reduced grind. This is basically farming for the Imperator Vandal Receiver 4 times except for the fact that it takes longer.