Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.4.3

[DE]Rebecca

Solo mod exists for a reason. Friend list exists for a reason. It's not other players fault you have to be carried through a simple miussion, it's not like it's a sortie or anything.

I'm an MR19, I'm more than able to solo, and fend for myself, but it's a pain in the a.ss dealing with the constant connects and disconnects of random players. I play pub to actually play with new people for a reason. All my friends and clan have all gotten busy and can't be on 24/7 with me.

There is only one thing that I have a bit of a problem with.

What I personally don't get is why there are randomly gated experiences for Acolytes on a timescale.

There are people who play warframe regularly, clock in 1000+ hours on the game (not me)... but only play on weekends. So what? Is their gaming time less valuable than others who play every evening? Or the entire day?

I honestly wonder what was the problem to have all 4 Acolytes be accessible throughout the entire time of the event, on different areas of the starchart? I mean what gives?

My clan has been waiting to get together so we can do the event together. As a group. And now we have to learn that we're missing out on an Acolyte? Seriously? Because we don't want to bullrush everything on our selfish own?

Will there be any increase in the event's duration? Given how Torment is now bought back to life and we're now facing 4 Acolytes (might as well increase it to 5). Or perhaps add the duration of time it took Torment from the beginning of the event to the point he died?

• Enemies introduced on Operation Shadow Debt can now be scanned to reveal their Codex Entry. If you missed scanning any due to their swift death or otherwise, Acolytes will be introduced to the game outside of the event at a later date.

Hey, could you make a new tab in Codex for Stalker Clan and other non-faction creatures?

I dunno what's worse, people dropping missions when they got the mod, or now people killing the guy and sitting in the corner while others run the missions.........

That's why you shouldn't force people to complete something they don't want. You just don't.

Still no fix for Despair's positioning, Daikyu's quiver positioning; Issues with Valkyr being stuck and unable to do anything but move around; Nezha's Noble idle animation holding single pistol weapons incorrectly and various Syandanas positioned wrongly on various warframes.

I dunno what's worse, people dropping missions when they got the mod, or now people killing the guy and sitting in the corner while others run the missions.........

Just had one of these myself didn't move from the time we started the mission and the acolyte was triggered near extraction but spawned right next to him. :/

Just out of curiosity, why not just allow a small chance of all common resources in the Void? All unit types are there so it would make a lot more sense. Leave Argon the same drop rate as it is, but now instead of Ferrite / Rubedo, you can get Poly, Plastids, Spores, etc. And instead off just Control Modules, get Neurodes, Neural Sensors, Morphics, etc?

I don't get people arguing about "playing more instead leaving missions"....i mean: these are the same missions we are doing all the time, hundreds of time. What's the point if not TO GRIND THOSE MODS...

I must say that this whole event is kinda messed up, i don't like it at all (btw DE should fix also the codex entry already done on the acolytes, i have none of them cause already scanned before the fix)

Bah...

I don't get people arguing about "playing more instead leaving missions"....i mean: these are the same missions we are doing all the time, hundreds of time. What's the point if not TO GRIND THOSE MODS...

Finding fun in doing 100 mobile defenses, 100 captures and 100 sabotages in 2 days... that's the 'definition of insanity', not fun.

Hotfix 18.4.3

Changes

• Ferrite has replace Alloy Plate as a Resource Drop in Void missions.
  • Increased the mass of Excavator Power Cells so that they don't roll around the map (and out of reach) as easily.
  • Enemies introduced on Operation Shadow Debt can now be scanned to reveal their Codex Entry. If you missed scanning any due to their swift death or otherwise, Acolytes will be introduced to the game outside of the event at a later date.
  • Game sessions can no longer be joined in-progress once an Acolyte Spawns. This prevents players from showing up late and missing out on the encounter entirely.
  • Added changes to reveal method of Acolyte Mod Drops to prevent stress on host-migration and matchmaking in the event of repeated mission aborts. Please note that now any Event Mod dropped by Acolytes will appear with the 'Rare' beacon and only be revealed at mission complete.
  • Changed the default Common/Uncommon/Rare drop rate system for Acolyte enemies to have a more equalized distribution of drops across the rarities. In doing so, the rate that Uncommon and Rare mods drop has been increased by double, and the rate at which Common mods drop has been reduced.

You've done good DE, now how about bringin back Torment so we can get another chance at Argon Scope?

He/SHE LIVES!

Edited by Darkmoone1