The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.4.3

[DE]Rebecca

What's the point of it now many people like me had more than 200 runs on torment just to have 80 hydraulic crosshairs and no argon scope at all. And now they implement it. And other news a Mr 6 guy needed credits fast so he sold his argon scope. FML.

• Added changes to reveal method of Acolyte Mod Drops to prevent stress on host-migration and matchmaking in the event of repeated mission aborts. Please note that now any Event Mod dropped by Acolytes will appear with the 'Rare' beacon and only be revealed at mission complete.

Well, since me and the other solo players opinions are not appreciated, am glad that I farmed all of the 16 mods so far solo before the patch, because honestly taking the time to finish the mission to get a common mod is beyond absurd, my respect to all the devs, but am done with this event and not killing the acolyte any more, if it wasn't for the mods then there is no purpose for this event at all.

I loved the Idea of changing the meta differently and it made some stuff interesting, but for us the solo players who risks to play with no team-mates and try to achieve the efficient farm is gone then the game clearly needs to remove solo play if thats the game purpose, or actually reward those who solo it from those who play with full squad.

speaking generally, I feel RNG needs to be modified, stressing that RNG is the reason behind all these problems, which throws us back at drop table, please consider changing the drop mechanic to improve the game.

I'd always support each one of you and all of DE staff, but if my contribution to you is not entirely is benefiting any of us then this is actually frustrating and disappointing, to think when I spend money to help you all to exceed the best of what you doing, but in the end all we get is another case of RNG and a community being on the edge due to repeating the old mistake over and over and never learn from it is beyond me.

I am more than thankful to all the outstanding things you've showed us so far, but I hope this year will be "The Year of Reborn" where you actually consider changing the whole mechanic and the loot system or the engine or the psychics, whichever that makes the game feel new and Please Avoid any RNG Cases in future events.

regards with love,

A lone Tenno

Great Hotfix. I lost a Vulpine Mask picked up during a mission due to Host Quit and Failed Migration. Preventing players from seeing which mod was dropped until mission completion is a fantastic addition, as is not being able to join after the Acolyte has appeared. Please buy the person who thought of doing this a beer and take it from my plat balance :-)

Yeah no vulpine masks and gaia's tragedy now drop like a trash they are (like it was always supposed to be). Even if they won't drop on you, their price is ridiculously low now anyway. But now you're most likely will never ever get a rare event mod again. And all thanks to people who are too addicted to public matches or just generaly lazy. Tho the real reason as always seems to be in people's greed and wanting to make more money and profit out of everything. Like, really? People weren't pleased with vengeful revenant drops, vulpine drops - and De finally seemed to recognize the problem, and not a week has passed since it, now DE introduces the event based on RNG and uneven drop rates of the mods? Some people just want to watch the world burn. I bet after the event ends those mods will skyrocket in price so high you'll forget about all the unfair prices on the other, previous events' mods.

Edited by Nomen_Nescio

• Added changes to reveal method of Acolyte Mod Drops to prevent stress on host-migration and matchmaking in the event of repeated mission aborts. Please note that now any Event Mod dropped by Acolytes will appear with the 'Rare' beacon and only be revealed at mission complete.

Thank you, was getting sick of people ditching in missions

this whole thing is a mess... just give out an acolytes modset to everyone who is responsible for its death (actively hunted them) after an acolyte dies.

also allow those who are busy to have a chance at acolytes, before they are farmed to death within few hours of being located.

Great... now i just have to spend every little bit of my free time after work doing S#&$ty and useless missions for mods i already have too many of.

101 successful runs and not a single rare mod from Stalker's fan club.  lol, I think I'm done with this nonsense.

Again, DE, stop relying on your twisted RNG system for limited time events.  Only sadists approve of it...

I agree, I got over 20 common mods from each Acolyte, and not a single 1 rare.

This is not rewarding at all, as always, Warframe is a frustrating mess when it comes to rewarding players.

Edited by JoseSnake

I agree, I got over 20 common mods from each Acolyte, and not a single 1 rare.

This is not rewarding at all, as always, Warframe is a frustrating mess when it comes to rewarding players.

Simply put, this event just ain't fun.  It isn't even a chore because some chores can be rewarding. =P

101 successful runs and not a single rare mod from Stalker's fan club.  lol, I think I'm done with this nonsense.

Again, DE, stop relying on your twisted RNG system for limited time events.  Only sadists approve of it...

This. I did about 200ish runs before the hotfix, a little more than 100 after it. Not. a single. rare. since hotfix. Before the hotfix I managed to get each and a couple of spae ones. That proves that quantity > quality, and decision is once again only made it worse, or that drop rate is either a) the same b) was horrible to begin with and hotfix didn't change anything at all. 

Thanks a bunch to all people who made it posssible. Once again killed all the interest and reason to even botheh with this so-called "event".

I mean, really? I ragequitted last night after a 150+ session of kills without any chance to get the proper mods, raised my abort/quit rate to the sky and now we are forced to complete a mission when in the end you get a mod you got like 25 times? Even more grindy than before! This event, in my eyes is "How to waste your time! Enjoy!".

GG WP !

Sometime i really ask myself what's in your mind.

Edited by -KmB-

So Phobos Excavation enemies are still the wrong kind and still dealing way more damage than other missions on Phobos.

It's not just in Phobos but around a level range, and only affects Grineer, https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/573151-grineer-excavation-missions-lv-2030-damage-values/

Anyone who tried to get Limbo recently can confirm.

And yes you're right, they haven't fixed a thing.

Edited by JoseSnake