Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xb1: Ring Of Fire (18.3.1 + Hotfixes)

[DE]Megan

Please tell me that there are other gifs of the past motion Warframes available such as that one of NEZHA in OP.

Please tell me where they are.

Thanks for another great addition to the greatest XB1 game I have played. Really thanks for the NATAH fix. Sad that I bought 3 with plat but that is the breaks of playing in greatness- sacrifices have to be made.

Cheers

Where is the Loki Knave icon that is supposed to be in the bundle i bought, according to the patch notes?

The patch notes don't say its part of the Loki Knave bundle, just that it has been released in this update. You can find it in the Profile Icons section of the menu for 15 plat.

I'm not a liar, it says it's a part of the bundle in the launcher before login.

I would like to point out that there's a difference between lying and being wrong.  That being said, I can't actually check the ingame build notes, so I'm just going to assume you're right and that it should be included.

I'm unable to connect. I get to the loading screen for the updates and it says " unable to connect. If this problem persist please contact support at : http://support.warframe.com/ "

I Hard reset. Uninstall and install. Modem reset, Only problem is with warframe since 12gb patch.

I using xbox one and My count is laloinflames, thanks.

Img

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=6CD3F304AAA6D871!419&authkey=!AHzJUozx9irPCks&v=3&ithint=photo%2cpng

<p>

Hotfix #1 is live!

Fixes

• Fixed Clan Keys not displaying in the Foundry. This resulted in the inability to craft Clan Key Blueprints and enter the Dojo.
Please fix the game not starting. I get stuck on the loading screen. I restarted everything, even uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Nothing works. Im pretty sure its the games thats messing up and not my internet. Everything else connected just fine(battlefield,gta5,etc...)

I uninstalled warframe and reinstalled it from my "ready to install queue''. The game only used up about 12.5gb of my storage and the xbox market displays the game as 23gb so its a little confusing since one of the update notes says: ''The upcoming Ring of Fire update will require an estimated 1 time download size of ~12 GB for this storage optimization. Not only will it allow us to continue updating Warframe, it also grants smaller installation sizes and faster load times for our players!'' Can anyone confirm that the whole game size was reduced?

I thought maybe it was to increase the reserved memory space. Also, the first loading screen has all the build notes for the newest update, but it still says The Second Dream so i was wondering maybe i got a bad install. the thought of having to re-reinstall the game is killin me.

ps: the frame rates on this update are so bad i get spikes every 8 seconds or so. disabling motion blur helps a little but everything is much darker with it disabled which makes it unplayable at the moment