Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xb1: Ring Of Fire (18.3.1 + Hotfixes)

[DE]Megan

This really disappointing to here that they haven't even started working it. I feel that I shouldn't have to go to twitter to get a answer that's what's the forums are getting a updated on every so often to hear that they haven't forgotten about us wouldn't be so bad.

They don't forget about us, they're busy building a game. The delay on our next update could potentially be getting 18.5 out on all platforms at the same time. It's unlikely, but has happened a couple of times before.

This really disappointing to here that they haven't even started working it. I feel that I shouldn't have to go to twitter to get a answer that's what's the forums are getting a updated on every so often to hear that they haven't forgotten about us wouldn't be so bad.

It was addressed on last devstream that they weren't sure if there was going to be an interim build for consoles before U18.5 or whether just to do one build for everything from 18.3.1 to 18.5.

I'm sure more information will come once they have decided. 

But wasn't Valkyr Gersemi technically the original?

What's your point? Saryn Prime hasn't come out yet, when she does it'll be another 3 months before the next Prime. They're released male-male-female-female-male-male etc. We just had Trinity, then comes Saryn. 3 months of PA x2 male frames = 6 months + Saryn's 3 months = 9 months before the next female Prime.

Or do you mean Gersemi would be what's in place of Prime? No, they just needed a name for Valkyr's pre-Alad skin. Valkyr Prime would be the original, and will likely take the majority of its design from Gersemi

What's your point? Saryn Prime hasn't come out yet, when she does it'll be another 3 months before the next Prime. They're released male-male-female-female-male-male etc. We just had Trinity, then comes Saryn. 3 months of PA x2 male frames = 6 months + Saryn's 3 months = 9 months before the next female Prime.

Or do you mean Gersemi would be what's in place of Prime? No, they just needed a name for Valkyr's pre-Alad skin. Valkyr Prime would be the original, and will likely take the majority of its design from Gersemi

I mean like how since the Prime versions are the original versions of each warframe, Valkyr won't have a Prime version since Valkyr Gersemi was the original and not Prime.  Kind of like how people have said there won't be a Limbo Prime, etc.

next female should be banshee after saryn if memory serves

males is vauban and nekros 

That's conjecture.

I mean like how since the Prime versions are the original versions of each warframe, Valkyr won't have a Prime version since Valkyr Gersemi was the original and not Prime.  Kind of like how people have said there won't be a Limbo Prime, etc.

No, Gersemi Valkyr was just pre-Alad Valkyr, Valkyr Prime would be the original, as there will be a Valkyr Prime, and a Limbo Prime.

Also, if Gersemi Valkyr was the original, then it would have been a frame, and not just a skin.

Edited by (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly

That's conjecture.

No, Gersemi Valkyr was just pre-Alad Valkyr, Valkyr Prime would be the original, as there will be a Valkyr Prime, and a Limbo Prime.

Also, if Gersemi Valkyr was the original, then it would have been a frame, and not just a skin.

based on order of frames released ......but again we look at nova prime....

germesi is the PRE corpus valkyr (germesi mean Valkyrie) 

our valkyr standard is what corpus did via experimentation 

the skin is to show what she looked like before that incident 

based on order of frames released ......but again we look at nova prime....

germesi is the PRE corpus valkyr (germesi mean Valkyrie) 

our valkyr standard is what corpus did via experimentation 

the skin is to show what she looked like before that incident 

Yes, which is why I said Valkyr Prime will probably take most of its inspiration from Gersemi... Unless they do some kind of retcon and say it was Valkyr Prime that got snatched up by Alad.

if Gersemi Valkyr was the original, then it would have been a frame, and not just a skin.

Yes, which is why I said Valkyr Prime will probably take most of its inspiration from Gersemi... Unless they do some kind of retcon and say it was Valkyr Prime that got snatched up by Alad.

its a skin because the valkyr releasde is based zanuka project experiments mission, were get the remnants of valkyr from the experiments

as seen zanuka  and germesi skin are very similiar so its very logical that germesi will be the prime models base due to lore

zanuka vs germesi 

zanukatvtropes_8048.jpgValkyr-PreCorpusOriginal.png

[valkyr prime concept i think works well]

warframe__valkyr__gersemi_prime__wip_by_

Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako