Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Ring Of Fire (U18.3.1) [+Hotfixes]

[DE]Drew

So is nezha going be impossible to get ain't it "i buy parts for 20plt"

Expect it to be expensive for the first week or two then it'll get cheap like the dera/karak parts. Also at least it'll be price capped since it's sold in the marketplace unlike the dera/karak which will make it hard for the 100p per part price gouging.

Hola, una pregunta, espero que alguien hable español, con la salida de este actualización, se confirma la salida de boltor prime y rhino prime?

Aun no an sacado Rhino, Boltor, o Ankyros prime, esos ya no estaran disponible en febrero, cuando sale Saryn Prime

español no es mi primera idioma, si puse algo equivocado, dejame saber, porfis?

Is that update now that is happening? Cause there is an update size of 11.344 GB or this is just a hot fix update?There is an update happening now... Just wondering if this a hot fix update?

This is a full on update, hotfixes are usually done and only require a relog to implement, so when you're playing and you see the "a new update is available, please relog as soon as you can" message, that's a hotfix, major updates like this one, take a full cert from Sony and a while to download (Speed depending)

Expect it to be expensive for the first week or two then it'll get cheap like the dera/karak parts. Also at least it'll be price capped since it's sold in the marketplace unlike the dera/karak which will make it hard for the 100p per part price gouging.

The drop rate is very weighted. I've been told systems sell for 100p on pc, chassis and helmet are worthless. If it's same, expect systems to be 100-150 forever, considering warframe is 285.

11.3 gb update for 1 warframe and 2 weapons? this is gonna take me 3 days to download with my crappy internet and sony's crappy servers. i have the best uncapped internet i can get but the speed is just not there.

you guys need to try and compress these files somehow, this is really frustrating, i'm disappointed in you guys honestly.