Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Ring Of Fire (U18.3.1) [+Hotfixes]

[DE]Drew

Hotfix January 28th:
- Removed duplicate Karak Wraith entries from the Sortie rewards

Catalyst and Reactor BPs are still showing in the rewards list, though.

11.3 gb update for 1 warframe and 2 weapons? this is gonna take me 3 days to download with my crappy internet and sony's crappy servers. i have the best uncapped internet i can get but the speed is just not there.

you guys need to try and compress these files somehow, this is really frustrating, i'm disappointed in you guys honestly.

Reminder: This is a large update. We're condensing previous updates together to make room in Sony's patcher for future content. 

11.3 gb update for 1 warframe and 2 weapons? this is gonna take me 3 days to download with my crappy internet and sony's crappy servers. i have the best uncapped internet i can get but the speed is just not there.

you guys need to try and compress these files somehow, this is really frustrating, i'm disappointed in you guys honestly.

did you even read the patch notes?

The size of the update has to do with combining multiple updates to ensure room for additional future updates. This is due to limitations from Sony, not DE. They are making the best of the situation. Cut them some slack.

The drop rate is very weighted. I've been told systems sell for 100p on pc, chassis and helmet are worthless. If it's same, expect systems to be 100-150 forever, considering warframe is 285.

Notice the 'per part' part of my reply. Everything is weighted to an extent this isn't new (void drops even in same rotation are weighted not same chance for each part). It being in the market prevents the high price for each part, and limits the sellers power. I don't know about most people but I wouldn't pay 100+ for 1 part when I can get the whole set pre built and catalyst with slot for slightly more.

This is due to a limitation from sony, the update file would already be max compressed prior to uploading and decompressed on your console.

1 Warframe: Nezha

Which Weapon are you not going to even use that there are only 2?

Shaku - Nunchaku (?)

Sydon - Trident Polearm(?)

Destreza - Rapier (?)

Is that one of these weapons so bad it is not even worth mentioning?

(I missed something)

"Sentient enemies will now be granted immunity to physical damage types separately (i.e. Puncture, Slash, Impact).

Shadow Stalker will now be granted immunity to physical damage types separately (i.e. Puncture, Slash, Impact)."

I would appreciate a little clarity or some help understanding what this means. Does it mean if you have a primary with puncture damage and a seondary with slash damage that he will only become immune to one of your weapons?

Also an explanation of what the PBR treatment is, stickied, would be helpful for this and all past and future updates that use this phrase.

Edited by (PS4)TempleofDog

Sound like you should have asked Santa for a hard drive or better internet

Whoa wait what?

Only in conclave

DE please help. My clanmate uploaded our clan emblem witch didn't turn out so great. The background for the emblem wasn't there, it was just white. It was also so bright that it looked like a white square. Please fix this issue or refund the plat to my friend so we can at least upload a new emblem. It would be appreciated if you helped