Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Ring Of Fire (U18.3.1) [+Hotfixes]

[DE]Drew

I like the new nezha frame,really enjoying using him,the exterminate missions have gotten worse not better in my experience and sortie missions are not worth the effort for the bad rewards,there are to many items most of which are bad and the rng kept on giving me same item constantly so i stopped doing sortie which is a shame as i liked the beefed up enemies and ban of cyphers on console hacking

1 hour ago, (PS4)Filthy113 said:

Seems like the plague of a question when is our next update? We are people also!!! I'm not asking for umbra [never gonna happen] just asking for some news or update on our next update?

They've said they're working on deciding whether u18.5 is our next build or if we're getting an interim build.

EDIT: Ayy, I have my account back!

Edited by (PS4)Viggorrah

On 24/2/2016 at 10:12 PM, (PS4)Viggorrah said:

They've said they're working on deciding whether u18.5 is our next build or if we're getting an interim build.

EDIT: Ayy, I have my account back!

I hope for the latter,like,getting shadows debt would keep us busy for couple weeks so thatd be something in my opinion. 

I'm kinda out of contents at the moment :I

1 hour ago, (PS4)AlvinOwl said:

50's was ok! Let's see the 100's one! The most important I think! XD

lol i agree, especially the primed mods :D

8 minutes ago, (PS4)eximago said:

Another hotfix!? You guys have been on the ball lately.

i know right? caught me off guard but happy to see that some issues are getting fixed up :D explains the message that kept popping up ingame