Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Ring Of Fire (U18.3.1) [+Hotfixes]

[DE]Drew

2 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Hotfix March 1st:
- Fix for login reward coupons

I hope that means I can finally get one, haha.

A friend of mine started playing and out of the 5 or so times he's logged in, he's actually gotten 3 market coupons (two 75% and one 25%). Here I am though, and I've never gotten one since they were implemented.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Loki1211 said:

The coupons seem to be heavily weighted toward new players.  I've never seen one, but my daughter seems to get about 2 a month.

Yeah, my MR11 sister hasn't even reached the 50 login yet and has received 5+ coupons where as I am at the 70 day login and have received a whopping 0 coupons. I generally am the one who has the plat, so then I have to trade her plat so she can use her coupon to buy her stuff instead of me gifting it to her.

On 3/1/2016 at 1:19 PM, (PS4)Dre__93 said:

hello drew, when we get shadow debt on ps4?

We won't see any new content until u18.5 goes live on consoles. The devs have already stated that this is the next console build. I believe that the build will be live on PC by monday; giving us at least 2-4 weeks from then. Given that what they have said stands and it takes about as long as normal to port a build. Just keep in mind this build is huge and will have a decent number of bugs to kill before they can even begin the port. 

10 hours ago, (PS4)jFresh215 said:

We won't see any new content until u18.5 goes live on consoles. The devs have already stated that this is the next console build. I believe that the build will be live on PC by monday; giving us at least 2-4 weeks from then. Given that what they have said stands and it takes about as long as normal to port a build. Just keep in mind this build is huge and will have a decent number of bugs to kill before they can even begin the port. 

Ugh

Edited by (PS4)mindsoulja

10 hours ago, (PS4)jFresh215 said:

I probably speak for a few, but I am glad they holding the update this time  to give us something big and that will last a while versus just giving us shadow debt . Not to say the next update needs to be in the fashion they are going to give us 18.5, but good things come to those who wait . in our 18.5 we are going to get two deluxe skins, a ton of weapons, and mod; a frame new quest and who knows what else could be in store.   Division drops next Tuesday so if anyone picking it up should hold them over til 18.5 five drops for consule.  Myself I have  been wrapped up in ff14 latest patch. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)oinky44 said:

Division drops next Tuesday so if anyone picking it up should hold them over til 18.5 five drops for consule.

Got compleately tired of this game in 2 hours. And still sad because of 2 more hours I wasted trying to find something interesting to do in the Division. Not my cup of tea. Not even close.

But back to the topic! The most exciting thing for me in 18.5 is Inaros. Just look at this pup! So cute! So adorable! And basic colors are great! I'm super excited to try him in a field. Warframe without a shields, and based on egyptian mythology, sounds really interesting for me.

Oh, and new quest, with more world building, new weapons, graphics improvements, and all other stuff. How can I not be excited?! And, as always, I'm ready to wait just to be sure, that everything will be smooth as possible.