[DE]Drew

Ps4: Ring Of Fire (U18.3.1) [+Hotfixes]

5 minutes ago, (PS4)KS10567 said:

you get free slots by successfully finishing a master rank test, but if you're impatient, you can buy 2 weapon slots for 12p and i believe 2 warframe slots for 20p :D

That's not true.  You unlock loadout slots for passing mastery tests, but not warframe slots.  Also, Warfame slots are 1 for 20p.

12 minutes ago, (PS4)Loki1211 said:

That's not true.  You unlock loadout slots for passing mastery tests, but not warframe slots.  Also, Warfame slots are 1 for 20p.

i didn't exactly say warframe slots 

55 minutes ago, (PS4)Lightdarkhate said:

So I got azima today, but the secondary fire seems to not work. Does anyone else have this issue?

It is going to be fixed in the update.

hey DE I have a cool idea maybe it will be fun in warframe and here is the idea can guys make like a new system where tennos can hunt other tennos like stalker does but u can only hunt them if they are an enemy of the syndicate u r allied with?

3 minutes ago, (PS4)essawy23 said:

hey DE I have a cool idea maybe it will be fun in warframe and here is the idea can guys make like a new system where tennos can hunt other tennos like stalker does but u can only hunt them if they are an enemy of the syndicate u r allied with?

This doesn't belong here.  Its unlikely that anybody from DE will see this.  You should post this in the fan concepts area.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Loki1211 said:

This doesn't belong here.  Its unlikely that anybody from DE will see this.  You should post this in the fan concepts area.

thnx 

21 minutes ago, (PS4)Pogimovic said:

Is it true you need to be playing Warframe for 1 year to claim the anniversary weapons?

Nope, just log in that week and you'll get all 3 Dex weapons.

Edited by (PS4)Lightdarkhate