Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Ring Of Fire (U18.3.1) [+Hotfixes]

[DE]Drew

What a brilliant piece of update deployment, an 11.8Gb download that doesn't start if the console is in rest mode and doesn't even start if the console is switched on. No this huge file doesn't start downloading until you try to play the game. I've had to sit around for 5 hours while this downloads even though I came home at lunchtime and switched my PS4 on 'in case' the update arrived today. Love the game but this has been a poor show, DE you need to sort the update deployment, The Elder Scrolls Online updated automatically yesterday and I haven't even played that in weeks.

What a brilliant piece of update deployment, an 11.8Gb download that doesn't start if the console is in rest mode and doesn't even start if the console is switched on. No this huge file doesn't start downloading until you try to play the game. I've had to sit around for 5 hours while this downloads even though I came home at lunchtime and switched my PS4 on 'in case' the update arrived today. Love the game but this has been a poor show, DE you need to sort the update deployment, The Elder Scrolls Online updated automatically yesterday and I haven't even played that in weeks.

The PS4 only automatically checks for and downloads updates of games you played recently. For example, in my case, it automatically started the download.

Also an explanation of what the PBR treatment is, stickied, would be helpful for this and all past and future updates that use this phrase.

the PBR treatment is the process of giving metalized surfaces a once over with PBR to make them more glossy and reflective, and generally less ugly.

The PS4 only automatically checks for and downloads updates of games you played recently. For example, in my case, it automatically started the download.

you got some kind of magic setting turned on we don't know about? Because I played last night and my console is always in rest mode and it didn't start either.

DE please help. My clanmate uploaded our clan emblem witch didn't turn out so great. The background for the emblem wasn't there, it was just white. It was also so bright that it looked like a white square. Please fix this issue or refund the plat to my friend so we can at least upload a new emblem. It would be appreciated if you helped

your clan member should have previewed the emblem before submitting. The issue isn't DE'S to fix but if you send me the image I can make the background transparent, it won't get you refunded plat but you'll have the proper emblem.

DE please help. My clanmate uploaded our clan emblem witch didn't turn out so great. The background for the emblem wasn't there, it was just white. It was also so bright that it looked like a white square. Please fix this issue or refund the plat to my friend so we can at least upload a new emblem. It would be appreciated if you helped

Open a support ticket, but you really should have previewed it before submission. Not sure if they will help or not.

I just turned my auto downloads on today and it worked for me just fine. This may be more of an error on the user over the company.

Sorry dude, it specifically says on the upload emblem page that there are no refunds, just fix whatever seems like the issue was and resubmit it

The following Warframes can no longer gain energy while certain Abilities are active:

• Chroma - Vex Armor and Effigy

Is this a misstyping or a huge nerf i did not hear about? I hope it still works as i maxed Zenurik focus specifically for Chroma.

As far as I know it is not a typo, but the good news is that as far as I know it  is a pvp only thing.

The following Warframes can no longer gain energy while certain Abilities are active:

• Chroma - Vex Armor and Effigy

Is this a misstyping or a huge nerf i did not hear about? I hope it still works as i maxed Zenurik focus specifically for Chroma.

Thar is only for Conclave I believe, including Ecal., Wukong, Valkyr and some others I cant remember. again Only FOR CONCLAVE!

Does it still look bright in certain missions when worn as a badge? My emblem is a sunset picture and even though in clan UI it shows the original quality, it ends up looking faded and high contrast in ship or in clan dojo and other areas, on Eris its much darker. I feel I may need to wait for the new lighting mentioned in Devstream 67

Edited by (PS4)Killerworld