[DE]Drew

Ps4: Ring Of Fire (U18.3.1) [+Hotfixes]

DE please help. My clanmate uploaded our clan emblem witch didn't turn out so great. The background for the emblem wasn't there, it was just white. It was also so bright that it looked like a white square. Please fix this issue or refund the plat to my friend so we can at least upload a new emblem. It would be appreciated if you helped

Does it still look bright in certain missions when worn as a badge? My emblem is a sunset picture and even though in clan UI it shows the original quality, it ends up looking faded and high contrast in ship or in clan dojo and other areas, on Eris its much darker. I feel I may need to wait for the new lighting mentioned in Devstream 67

Edited by (PS4)Killerworld

Are you guys going to up the chance for ash drops? I have been trying to get him for a while but he it tough to get now. Unless you do the 8 person mission it's nearly impossible...

(I don't want to seem ungrateful DE, thank you for all you guys are doing! You guys stay on top of things better then any other company out there!)

Edited by (PS4)Pluckie1609Ducky

Just got a second karak wraith receiver... Bothersome

From what I have gathered. That will be getting fixed in the NEXT update and was not addressed in this one.

Not sure if this is the right place to speak of something still not working, least for me, on PS4.  I cannot seem to get the HUD overlay map to appear. If anyone has any ideas at all on this matter, Please, contact me, help a young tenno out.  Thanks!

Just so you know - I play Warframe every day. Like I said in my post the update didn't get added to download list until I started the game at around 5.15pm and my PS4 was on from about 1pm

The PS4 only automatically checks for and downloads updates of games you played recently. For example, in my case, it automatically started the download.

So is this a bug or did Dread get a nerf to its damage?

Without Mods: http://i.imgur.com/u99l6ZQ.jpg

With Mods: http://i.imgur.com/Oa3mx8r.jpg

i had the damage decreasing key equipped but when i removed it it is still there.

It had to have... But that was a while ago. My and I noticed that too! Only we noticed it just doing survivals. :/ neither of us caught the update post that mentioned it though...

Update is awesome, except the part where self damage does not affect iron skin, why DE? Rhino would have been an amazing tank, but now iron skin still does not last very long, so can you please add the self-damage back?

Update is awesome, except the part where self damage does not affect iron skin, why DE? Rhino would have been an amazing tank, but now iron skin still does not last very long, so can you please add the self-damage back?

Just use the Ironclad Charge augment and Charge into multiple enemies before using Iron Skin. With the right modding and getting a good Charge at the start i usually have to reapply Iron Skin After only after 20 minutes+ in T4 survival, so Rhino is still tanky AF.

Well this should fill my time for the time being while dark sectors are out of commission. Speaking of which we haven't heard anything on dark sectors since they were decommissioned. I'm hoping it returns soon things are starting to get dull. But anyway great update keep up the good work dev :)

"Reaper Prime has been given a PBR update"

What does this mean? Can anybody explain?

PBR textures are physics-based rendering. It basically means that light will reflect from surface as it does in real life (or close to it). This makes stone look like stone, metal like metal and other materials as their real life counterparts.

In short - it makes stuff look good...