Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Ring Of Fire (U18.3.1) [+Hotfixes]

[DE]Drew

Awesome update so far 2 things i was curious about.

Is the loki costume bundle permenent or is it still a holiday thing that will disappear at the end of the month. I just do not want to miss it.

Second, i noticed it said the exterminate missions were fixed so you would not have to backtrack anymore. But i am still having to go halfway back on the maps to get one random spawning enemy, That i know was not there when i went through that area earlier

Edited by (PS4)Zeo-mare

I really hate the fact that the new update is 11.4 gb. I understand why it is so big but it sucks for me because of where I live. I have highspeed internet but its through a mobile hotspot because I cannot get another type of internet. I only have a certain amount of data I can use on a monthly basis. This prevents me from being able to update. Looks like I am waiting till the next update hoping it will be smaller. 

I really hate the fact that the new update is 11.4 gb. I understand why it is so big but it sucks for me because of where I live. I have highspeed internet but its through a mobile hotspot because I cannot get another type of internet. I only have a certain amount of data I can use on a monthly basis. This prevents me from being able to update. Looks like I am waiting till the next update hoping it will be smaller. 

It doesn't work like that.  You will have to download the 11 GB update first before any future update.  You could always hall your PS4 to a friends house and use their non mobile internet to download the update.

Hotfix February 2nd:

- Fixed script error when trading items haven't loaded quickly enough

- Fixed loc for Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, and Korean

- Fixed visual judder at lower FPS

Still there are no fixes for fps(

WTF is going on with this game i have just finished the stupid 11.800 gig update it took me a freeking 3 dayes.....WTFFFFF

~300mb