[DE]Drew

Ps4: Ring Of Fire (U18.3.1) [+Hotfixes]

Hotfix February 2nd:

- Fixed script error when trading items haven't loaded quickly enough

- Fixed loc for Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, and Korean

- Fixed visual judder at lower FPS

Still there are no fixes for fps(

WTF is going on with this game i have just finished the stupid 11.800 gig update it took me a freeking 3 dayes.....WTFFFFF

~300mb

WTF is going on with this game i have just finished the stupid 11.800 gig update it took me a freeking 3 dayes.....WTFFFFF

Don't blame the game, but rather your internet provider.

Don't blame the game, but rather your internet provider.

ccoz no needed for tha huge size even there is no new frames or weapone this is my problem.

ccoz no needed for tha huge size even there is no new frames or weapone this is my problem.

If u payed attention you would've known y it was that size, but it has something to do with compressing previous updates for more space to add more content

Edited by (PS4)l1ntu5_l3w15

Guys dont skip the download preparation thingy because it'll turn 12gb somehow. It takes a while to prepare to download but its actually not 12gb.... PSN is smoking something, most likely my credits

Reminder: This is a large update. We're condensing previous updates together to make room in Sony's patcher for future content.

Because some of you just don't pay attention..

Hotfix February 2nd:

It's a pretty big download for such minor changes... Might there be more to it as a preparation for future content?

i need no know how to get heavy calibur or something

i need no know how to get heavy calibur or something

Check your mailbox, I gave detailed instructions on how to obtain this mod or something.

Sooo every time we get a hotfix we will have to download 11 to 12 gigs ... really ??!! ...

Technically no, but you're not wrong. I'm not quite sure of how the system works, but it seems like it starts that actual download with 12 gbs already finished, which I'm guessing is overwritten data. It doesn't begin the actual download till the "preparing to download" bar reaches 100%, which I'm guessing is where the new hotfix goes or gets added to. I don't know why they can't simply add the hotfix to the game, instead of over writing all the previous data.

Again, I'm not sure how it works. 

Edited by (PS4)iAvernus

Hotfix February 2nd:

- Fixed script error when trading items haven't loaded quickly enough  thanks DE,obrigado

I might be missing something, but a few weapons seem to be missing from the codex, namely the Cerata. Any chance of that getting fixed? Again, maybe I'm missing it, but I've triple checked and still can't see it in the codex.

Any word when the Trinity Deluxe skin is coming?

We should be getting it with our next cert, along with Shadow Debt and other items that didn't quite make our original cert

I might be missing something, but a few weapons seem to be missing from the codex, namely the Cerata. Any chance of that getting fixed? Again, maybe I'm missing it, but I've triple checked and still can't see it in the codex.

I know you most likely checked but if you have maxed it out it would be towards the top, if not it would be lower. (Maxed weapons are 1st)

Again I bet you already knew that but just in case :)

I know you most likely checked but if you have maxed it out it would be towards the top, if not it would be lower. (Maxed weapons are 1st)

Again I bet you already knew that but just in case :)

yeah man I know. I haven't maxed it out. it's not showing in my list of melee weapons that i haven't touched. and it's kinda hard to miss being alphabetical and all. can you guys confirm that it's there?

Hotfix February 2nd:

True but in the location for Portugueese you made it all wrong Portugal is in Europe anda Brazil is in South America. For this now my chat shows brazilian guys, i lost my old mates from UK, Spain, and France. Really a bad fix as the end result. We should be able to choose our game language also. I AM Portuguese from Portugal and have game in Brazilian witch is really different from Portuguese. Your bad. I will play only in the PC platform only, as PS4 version of warframe is going down the toilette as time goes by.

yeah man I know. I haven't maxed it out. it's not showing in my list of melee weapons that i haven't touched. and it's kinda hard to miss being alphabetical and all. can you guys confirm that it's there?

I saw it in my codex, you should submit a trouble report. :/