[DE]Drew

Ps4: Ring Of Fire (U18.3.1) [+Hotfixes]

Great, another 12 gb update, I don't know if this is the same update including the patch and rewriting everything we downloaded before, it sucks because not all have Google fiber to download everything in two minutes, I don't know if it's actually Playstation responsible for overwriting the same thing again, I hope you take into consideration next time you release an update, thanks

The new update is only 240 MB . u must first let it prpare the download which takes some time.ONLY 240 MB . still its wierd as before the hotfix would download in the game itself .

Can ANYONE explain when I have to download  an update for a game (especially Warframe for  some reason) its always stuck on PREPARING TO DOWNLOAD 0%? THAT S#!T IS ANNOYING AF!!!!   PLEASE HELP

that was a strange one...

I have 2 PS4's one just downloaded the hotfix and the other one decided to download the entire thing again.

yes they are on the same network and are identical machines

Hola cuanto dura en que madure mi kurbrow ya pasaron 2 dias eso creo y no veo que este grande tengo que conseguir una herramienta?

No erossdark, no necesitas ninguna herramienta, probablemente ya para esta fecha tu Kubrow ya ha madurado :) Luego me compartes que raza obtuviste, suerte!!

The new update is only 240 MB . u must first let it prpare the download which takes some time.ONLY 240 MB . still its wierd as before the hotfix would download in the game itself .

This small "hot fix" I believe includes the new prime items and maybe Operation: Shadow Debt since Trin Prime Access is ending

All PS4 player want this: tenno-reinforcements-and-ability-augment-mods !!!!!

Open the Prime Vault in the next time?

The last vault open on 12.08.2015, in one week it is a half year ago.

Edited by (PS4)labrasor

I got the braton skin message as well.  I actually had it from the pre-order a very long time ago.  I'm glad they're giving to out again.  Perhaps it is an early valentine's day gift?

**EDIT** Drew has a post that mentions the gift from the lotus.  https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/605591-tactical-alert-event-preregistration-a-gift-from-the-lotus/?p=6840546#entry6840546

Edited by (PS4)Loki1211

Hey, anyone else randomly get a Obsidian Braton Skin? I just got it after swinging by the Eris Relay.

Picture Provided

jD8Irth.jpg

Thanks for bringing it to my attention. I will admit though; I half thought you were a troll lol.

Guest (PS4)firefrost1138

Top stuff - loving this more and more with each new update. Just seen PC players are gorging on a Daikyu buff that finally abolishes draw lag between arrows; how long till we get this? (I fly the flag for the Daiky - massively underrated weapon: superb lossless flight-speed; silent as death and I just cannot get enough of seeing Grineer dribbling in panic as another of their number gets cornholed to a rockface as I Loki/Dual Ether them into wobbling gristle

Hey, anyone else randomly get a Obsidian Braton Skin? I just got it after swinging by the Eris Relay.

Picture Provided

jD8Irth.jpg

It's what you get after playing for 50 days

After my update my data i guess got currupted, everytime i edit my mods or finish a mision i get a psn messahe the the data is currupted, i uninstalled and reinstalled the game and renewed my licences and the game data is stil currupted.

No... They want the Strega bundle. So do I, so do many others.

Please don't sit on this DE. It's what I am waiting on to get back into this game.