The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Critical Mods Are Unneeded

Endorphinz

Basically put, I feel that the new mods that drop from the even enemies are based primarily on critical damage, and in my opinion, critical-based weapons do not need any more damage boosts, as they already enjoy the highest damage outputs in the game when compared to non-critical weapons.

I think that they are to encourage "skillful" (aiming for headshots) gameplay, instead of the spray and pray we usually see.

Although... Crits already do more than enough damage on headshots. Maybe certain Crit weapons felt underrated by DE (Snipers...)

I think that they are to encourage "skillful" (aiming for headshots) gameplay, instead of the spray and pray we usually see.

Although... Crits already do more than enough damage on headshots. Maybe certain Crit weapons felt underrated by DE (Snipers...)

Except literally none of the new mods are able to be slotted on snipers or bows...

It's a step in the right direction. There are so many essential mods that sometimes most maxed builds need to get rid of some to make space for these, this gives them much more options for customizability, especially these new ones since they're great for different playstyles. Take Blood Rush and the combo duration mod, they're great for unchanneled ult skills but some frames are actually less effective overall (EB, Hysteria) unless specifically building around the mods (Warcry, RB builds).

These new mods truly shine in weapons that aren't yet maxed out or have limited amounts of room or mod selection.

Anything that breaks the max builds and makes people think about what they need to put in their weapon, is always a bonus. We need more mods like these.