Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.4.4 + 18.4.4.1

[DE]Megan

Still no fix for Despair's positioning, Daikyu's quiver positioning; Issues with Valkyr being stuck and unable to do anything but move around; Nezha's Noble idle animation holding single pistol weapons incorrectly and various Syandanas positioned wrongly on various warframes.

Dude.

Seriously.

Make threads for these issues.  Include screenshots details, and reproduction steps where applicable.

I don't know how many times I need to tell you.

Yeah, from 2 to 4% such an impovement. And it feels more like 0,2 to 0,4 since - funny thing! didn't get a single rare mod since this **** hotfix came out. Not a single rare mod in 120 runs. Happy now? I bet you are, since it's so worth it if you can't just play solo and was too salty with people aborting their games. 

If you don't like grinding, you shouldn't be praising this. What happened to the normal event system? Remember when we got mods just by playing the mission? Well I personally don't because it's my first event. And it sucks like nothing else so far in the game.

The big difference between those events and this one is the fact these are not "event" mods like the slash or impact mods, they are mods that just happen to drop from target of the event and we have confirmation that they'll be back. The rewards for this event are potatoes, sigils and a wraith weapon later, not the mods, those are just a bonus. Just because we've had events that gave mods as rewards doesn't mean every event needs to nor does it mean that just because new mods show up during an event that they should be a guaranteed drop.

Where is the last acolyte?

Mod drop rates still awfully low :) 

160+ Runs so far and lots of bronze mods :) 1 week of grinding 

Maybe put the mods into the Void Trader , its better for humanity 

No. Just for the love of god, make drop chance of each 33%. Make it EVEN. Or just higher by a lot, what the hell, seriously. I'm drawning in shrapnel shots here.

The big difference between those events and this one is the fact these are not "event" mods like the slash or impact mods, they are mods that just happen to drop from target of the event and we have confirmation that they'll be back. The rewards for this event are potatoes, sigils and a wraith weapon later, not the mods, those are just a bonus. Just because we've had events that gave mods as rewards doesn't mean every event needs to nor does it mean that just because new mods show up during an event that they should be a guaranteed drop.

I hope that this "event" will be a failure then (in fact it already is but), because surprise, if those are not event mods, there's no reason to kill the Acolytes at all. So basically people are wasting hours of their lives for what exactly? What reason is here? None beside the mods. 

Edited by Nomen_Nescio

I hope that this "event" will be a failure then (in fact it already is but), because surprise, if those are not event mods, there's no reason to kill the Acolytes at all. So basically people are wasting hours of their lives for wha exactly? What reason is here? None beside the mods.

To get to the next part of the event faster so you get those rewards, to see what happens with the event storyline. Just because you're only doing for the mods doesn't mean other people are. There are a couple mods I want so I'm running the acolytes when I can but if I don't get them it isn't a big deal since they'll be back.

This was not an issue. This was what the multitude of players actually wanted so they dont waste their time on hundreds of runs and still don't get those damn rare mods, and are then forced to pay out the ! for them on trade chat.

You could just have given out the mods as a mod pack as a normal reward, but nope, farmframe it is. Getting these mods, or rather, trying to, isn't fun nor rewarding.

This was an issue dude ... Its making selfish people quitting the parties again and again, making everyone bug with the migration and making the players that join the game to replace them coming for nothing and "wasting their time" ...

To get to the next part of the event faster so you get those rewards, to see what happens with the event storyline. Just because you're only doing for the mods doesn't mean other people are. There are a couple mods I want so I'm running the acolytes when I can but if I don't get them it isn't a big deal since they'll be back.

Yes because you'll run same boring missions just to kill them faster for 350 times now. Totally believe it. Also that point is invalid as we're all know why Torment went down so fast yesterday. It wasn't because of people who were doing it for "other reason but the mods". 99% are doing it for the mods. 

Yes because you'll run same boring missions just to kill them faster for 350 times now. Totally believe it. Also that point is invalid as we're all know why Torment went down so fast yesterday. It wasn't because of people who were doing it for "other reason but the mods". 99% are doing it for the mods.

Not invalid just worded badly. I should have said that there are plenty of people who just run it for the mods, but there are also plenty people who don't.

And you're right, I won't run it 350 times, no one HAS to run it that much, I'll run it if I happen to be online and the acolyte is there partially to get mods partially to get to the next part of the event. If I don't be the mod I want oh well, at least we're closer to the next phase of the event.

Edited by Aumaan

I'm at 400 acolyte kills now, 200 before the "buff" and 200 after the "buff" for the drop chance of rares and uncommons. This gave me the following results:

- The first 200 acolytes gave me 3 rares.

- The second 200 acolytes gave me 7 rares.

My friend has 3 rares atm in 400 kills, of which we did about 350 together. So to the ones that still don't have the mod (and desperately want those mods); man up and kill them once more, it might be your time to get a rare.

As for me, im still waiting for the 5th acolyte so i can complete my mod set from this event. I think that it's fine that they revived torment, but where is malice? They shouldn't have delayed malice because they wanted to revive torment.

Edited by How4Much

Pls, i need help, I cant play Warframe, and i love it... My launcher say this (Is in Spanish, so idk, use the Translate ;/)

¡Error de actualización!

Los servidores de contenido están temporalmente fuera de servicio.

ERROR_INTERNET_TIMEOUT

La actualización será reiniciada en breve..

If anybody can give me a hand pls... 

Cya Guys and Thanks ;/

Yeah, from 2 to 4% such an impovement. And it feels more like 0,2 to 0,4 since - funny thing! didn't get a single rare mod since this **** hotfix came out. Not a single rare mod in 120 runs. Happy now? I bet you are, since it's so worth it if you can't just play solo and was too salty with people aborting their games. 

If you don't like grinding, you shouldn't be praising this. What happened to the normal event system? Remember when we got mods just by playing the mission? Well I personally don't because it's my first event. And it sucks like nothing else so far in the game. 

I dislike grinding, and I prefer to play on the field. Rather then having a game of joining, and leaving missions. That's how a game is supposed to be right?

Again, I'm not saying this is the prefered method. But it's better then the previous one. That you are unlucky, isn't exactly the fault of the event. But with the RNG. Don't like it? Then don't get the mod? Who sais you need it? ... but now I'm going to another path.

A game that relies on joining and aborting missions constantly, is a broken game.