Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.4.4 + 18.4.4.1

[DE]Megan

I'm at 400 acolyte kills now, 200 before the "buff" and 200 after the "buff" for the drop chance of rares and uncommons. This gave me the following results:

- The first 200 acolytes gave me 3 rares.

- The second 200 acolytes gave me 7 rares.

That's just you. I got 6 before the nerf, I'm sorry, hotfix. 0 after it. 350 runs total, more or less even number of runs were made before and after. That shouldn't be a thing.

A game that relies on joining and aborting missions constantly, is a broken game.

Well first off, I said nothing about joining. Don't see the point of doing it in squad for many reasons, before it was because really don't needed them now because of the leechers. And second, this game is gooddamn broken when you can't just get one blasted mod in 100 runs. So the one who made it so broken is the person who thought that RNG is a good idea in the first place.

Edited by Nomen_Nescio

I got it!  (No, not the rare mods.  This isn't a late Christmas miracle... >_>)

This event has gone just as planned.  No, really.  Think about it.

Currently, the playerbase has so much angst, the RNG inspires violence in part because of the mania inflicted by the torment of trying to obtain overpriced mods that I'm sure has already brought out much malice in some.  Well played, DE.  Well played...

If it weren't for the mod farmers and grinders, we would be stuck with this event for a month. This event doesn't appeal very well to casual gamers...

Well if it were not for the heavy grinders the acolytes would have much less global health as well.  DE knows many players hit the events hard and farm the hell out of them.

Edited by Loswaith

This was an issue dude ... Its making selfish people quitting the parties again and again, making everyone bug with the migration and making the players that join the game to replace them coming for nothing and "wasting their time" ...

Yeah!....Before the Update.....I wanted to strangle those Guys who kept quitting after the Acolyte was dead and already had that specific Mod.....Host Migrators should be shoot....

Still no fix for Shield Osprey blueprints not dropping from Cephalon Suda death squads. THIS IS GENUINELY BUGGED, PLEASE DO NOT DISMISS IT.

https://forums.warfr...t-not-dropping/

Posting this in every update/hotfix until it gets fixed.

Yeah, its really weird; right after the update, a buddy and I happened into a Suda attack on him that sent non-eximus collector osprey instead of eximus ones. They still didn't drop anything but it was weird to be attacked by normal ones instead.

This is not a good event for me. I have nearly 500 acolytes killed and got only 4 rare mods.

I am very disapointed about that. I got 2 before the hotfix and 2 after. I cant confirm

a higher Droptrate :-( :-( :-( I dont know what i am making false

Edited by __D-REX__

Hotfix 18.4.4 ...

Just thought I'd let you know some of the formatting is hard to read when using the (superior ;)) dark forum theme.

If you don't mind could you remember to paste into your posts with default formatting or make sure text is on "Auto" colour in Word (or whatever program you're using), please?

741de2156e.png

Thanks!

First of, ITS a good Event.

BUT the Drop and Drop Chances are not OK.

I work and have not much free time.

Thats why i took yesterday a half day of and Played from 14:00 to 22:45

I can´t remeber the number of runs. But 100 is possible.
Only 5 times we did the aprantice with Nano Gold mod ( and this thing dropt twice )

no other gold mod on the others.

Can you give us a end event where we can get the GOLD mods easyer?

and for the next event, please include some kind of shop.

1 Point per Kill

1 Point for copper, 3 Points for SIlver, 10 Points for Gold mod.

Guest NinjaFresh007

The game has become progressively worse in performance ever since hotfix 18.4.2 and things have been going downhill ever since that point.

I used to NEVER dip below 60 FPS even in intense firefights with everything maxed.

Now?  The game stutters and freezes even when I'm doing something as simple as changing out mods or fusing them or trying to select a mission on the starchart or even during a mission.  It is inexcusable for any game based on twitch reflexes to then punish their players.

DEMegan, how about you tell the devs what it felt like to experience multiple game freezes and hitches LIVE ON STREAM while trying to complete a time-specific challenge in the Training Course for the Dojo.  I felt bad for you, I really did.  :(

Sometimes a reversion of certain changes needs to be done.  This is one of those times.  I'd rather see 'Tetris' blocks than have game freezes/hitches like it is now.

Win7 x64

AMD Phenom II X4 840 @ 3.2 Ghz

Nvidia GTX 560Ti @ Driver Version 359.06

I keep a clean PC and I'm tech-saavy enough to know when a new problem did not occur prior to hotfix 18.4.2 but started happening after that hotfix and NOTHING on my end had changed.

I would update my GPU drivers to the newest Jan 27th release, but I wanted to make sure that potential driver issues were ironed out by canaries prior to entering the coal mine myself.  I also don't see how such a minor GPU driver update would improve the situation.  I really don't.

Edited by NinjaFresh007

Some Friends and me are running all Raids daily, while we use some plates as well.

The only common resource we all are short in is sadly NANOSPORES.

As an intense and quite veteran player the consumption of Nanospores has gotten quite large.

So maybe include Nanospores in missions which veteran players tend to play.

Orokin Derelict has really bad reward drop chances, so I dont see myself playing these missions unless i need Kamas or Trinity parts.

I just want DE knows that new enemies, mods and weapons are always welcome but this event is not fun, not immersive and boring. I would like to see epicness in events, we have already grind everywhere.

This is my personal opinion and doesn't count a thing, but if there are many people that think like me (i hope) it's correct to let you know this.

tl;dr more epicness, less grinding, thanks for the effort tho.

Hotfix 18.4.4

ZtBrjRp.jpg

Changes

• Added better exposure to Rare Mods on the End of Mission results screen so that Rare and Identified Mods always come first in the list.

• Tweaked Audio on the Simulor.

Fixes

• Additional fixes to extreme difficulty and damage dealt by Lancers on Phobos Excavation missions, particularly Phobos Excavation Alerts.  

• Fixed various typos.

• Fixed a hole in the map in the Jordas Verdict where players could get knocked out of his tube network.

• Fixed an issue where Acolyte Mod Drops were missing from the 'Last Mission Results' screen in your Landing Craft if you tried to re-view the screen.

Hotfix 18.4.4.1

ZtBrjRp.jpg

Fixes

lel 18.4.4.1

when i log in i was geting 75% coupon and now i dont have that why tell me why is going like that and  whata hell is going on i cant go in mision and cant go in dojo this problems make me bad realy bad

i hope for this problem wich we have and wich give us bad game some one will give a sorry gift it will be realy nice from creater

Edited by YatogamiX