Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.4.4 + 18.4.4.1

[DE]Megan

Hotfix 18.4.4

• Added better exposure to Rare Mods on the End of Mission results screen so that Rare and Identified Mods always come first in the list.

yeaah about that...  something went weird with my result screen and... the mods went crazy

sWLLpLn.jpg

Excavations on Phobos still spawn Frontier mobs for some reason... but the lancer damage values are correctly in-line with the normal Arid spawns in other maps now for normal missions.  Haven't done an alert yet but since the enemy type has been fixed it looks good for that area in general.

Will (of course) bring it up for other areas if it crops up, but it looks good now.

Although I frown at Angst being dead already while having zero chance to get a kill there, I look at it only as a mild nuisance.

I don't think these Acolytes are going to be one-time only event enemies. It was never that way in all of Warframe.

I expect them to be companions to Stalker to offset Stalkers now fairly unimpressive encounters. Even very lowly geared players can now play ping-pong with Stalker post-quest. I expect the Acolytes to appear in a fashion similar to Sentients. Stalker +1 for each player in the squad, meaning 2 to 5 enemies appearing on a Stalker encounter.

That will mean we will still get a chance and shot at the mods and whatever players did during the event to dive time into it will be rewarded with Trophies and "early content access" while the rest of us will get the mods and the encounters in due time.

That's perfectly fine.

The only thing I am not fine with, was the randomly time-gated event that hurts dedicated players who regularly play Warframe... just not all day long. Or only on the weekends. Most of the events have never been an issue in regards to completion, since most of it could be worked down in a comfy weekend's time. This current one however, not.

Still no fix for Despair's positioning, Daikyu's quiver positioning; Issues with Valkyr being stuck and unable to do anything but move around; Nezha's Noble idle animation holding single pistol weapons incorrectly and various Syandanas positioned wrongly on various warframes.