[DE]Rebecca

Sortie Season 4 Info (Pending Hotfix).

Tenno,

Here is some information regarding the behind-schedule Season 4 Sortie Rewards.

Firstly, if you didn't know, daily Sorties reset at 12:00 ET.

Secondly, if our 18.4.5 Hotfix doesn't make it out before the scheduled reset time, we are pausing the scheduler pending the Hotfix.
Lastly, why pause? Because we've got some changes to the Reward system we want to get to you. Here is a preview of the changes:

•    We've categorized Sortie Rewards into two categories: repeatable and non-repeatable. The world state window will display these two categories.
•    Non-repeatable Sortie Rewards have a check box in-front of them. Once you receive that reward, the box is checked off, ensuring you won't receive it again in the currently active Season.
•    When a non-repeatable reward is removed from the list, it's reward spot is substituted by a 25 x Rare 5 or 50 x Rare 5 Core bundle.
•    Repeatable rewards can be received multiple times, as the name implies.

Aiming to get this to you today - sit tight and thanks for your patience!

• Upvote 52

Sounds great! What about the token system mentioned in the last few devstreams though?

Edited by Cyborg-Rox
  • Upvote 11

Thanks, Rebecca!

Can't wait to get my Core Stack back. :)

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

Well, that's certainly a step in the right direction. We'll just have to see how it plays out. I'm excited to not get nothing but lenses anymore tbh.

I though that sorties would work with a token system, but this changes are great too.

Thank you for understanding the frustration that some players had DE ;)

Edited by Urdillo

Please Rebbeca, fix Codex Enemies.
I lost all my scanns after the last hotfix...
There is no enemie scanned on my codex.

• Upvote 2

Yaayyy no more Karak Wraith pieces @_@ .. I hope.

Edited by Star
  • Upvote 2

Please Rebbeca, fix Codex Enemies.

I lost all my scanns after the last hotfix...

There is no enemie scanned on my codex.

This happens quite a bit, it isn't a Codex problem just a small bug, relogging usually fixes it. :)

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

Bandaid solution but acceptable.

Will this work retroactively? I think it should.

I'm still hoping the 25x R5s will be removed. It looks pretty bad when you can get half of one of the possible rewards when doing the effort in finishing sorties.

• Upvote 7

as long as this comes with a increase in droprates of the non repeatable rewards, im in, otherwhise i see this as a nerf.

Lemme explain:

currently you can drop lets say 2 karak wraith barrels and 1 receiver, then just trade the 2. karak wraith barrel for a stock and there you have your set.

what i expect from the changed system is, that when you drop a non repeatable reward, the chance for getting a full set shrinks, due to the fact that you only drop 1 set part and cant trade a 2. / 3. ones for parts youre missing, therfore you have to drop the entire set on your own, or buy parts of other users.

Standart core packs and Lenses will probably be Repeatable by default.

Edited by MaidGalaxy
  • Upvote 4