• Announcements

• [DE]Danielle

[PC] THE PLAINS OF EIDOLON SUBFORUM   10/12/2017

Since the Plains of Eidolon update on PC is massive we created a temporary subforum dedicated entirely to it.  If you are thinking of posting feedback on anything PoE related, please post here  and follow the Feedback Thread guidelines:  If you have a bug you’d like to report, please post in the appropriate categories:  General: Please post bug reports that do not fit into the other bug categories here! 
      Cetus/Plains: Please post bug reports pertaining only to the town of Cetus and the Plains of Eidolon here. 
      Focus 2.0/Operator: Please post bug reports pertaining only to Focus 2.0 and Operator Mode here! 
      "Saya's Vigil" Quest: Please post bug reports pertaining only to the "Saya's Vigil" Quest here! 

Threads related to Plains of Eidolon content that are posted outside of this subforum, will be moved into the subforum by the Community Moderators. 

THANK YOU!! 
[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 18.4.5

Go home , Redtext. You are drunk.

JA0Mxvq.png

BTW Strun Wraith un-nerf comes years too late.

Could you please fix the ugly bugged Acolyte entries. One of previous hotfixes broke them completely.

Edited by Buldozers
  • Upvote 20

Ooh, gotta get Violence Noggle!

If you've gotta be emo, at least have some class to go with it.

• Upvote 2

Is the Void ferrite--alloy plate thing going to be cycled or just permanently Ferrite?

Any why not just allow the Void to drop all types of common resources since all enemy types are there?

• Upvote 19

Liked the strun wraith before, now i'm going to LOVE it. Thanks!

Pyra syndiana in sortie rewards? That's very generous thank you :D

Edited by Urdillo
  • Upvote 6

Thanks for the sortie changes, now I won't receiver more karak wraith receivers (have 43 of those now).

Those dank noggles tho, gonna fill my ship with them.

Edited by ShadesZer0
  • Upvote 2