Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.4.5

[DE]Rebecca

I was under the impression that all dropped items from sorties was trade-able.

If so, wouldn't removing a chance at a second piece that could equal value of another make it harder to trade for it?

Also, are the percentage chances the same for each item? This update is nice IF they are. If they aren't, then getting 25 fusion cores over a second Nezha Systems piece wouldn't be a good fix.

Are lenses considered repeatable rewards? (I would imagine so, since you need 4 to craft a greater lens.) If they are, then it wouldn't change the fact you can still get only lenses.

So.....the changes to the sortie rewards (minor edit:) are great a step in the right direction.....with the EXCEPTION of the fact that lenses are non-repeatable.

This means each person has the potential to get ONE of each lens PER *season*.

Meaning each Greater Lens requires a full party's worth of loot. (PER SEASON) PER piece of equipment you want to put it on. And that's if you get lucky and get the lens you want.

With the way things are, with certain focus schools being far more popular than others, how are we supposed to get enough lenses to use the equipment we want to use without spending inordinate amounts of platinum on lenses? ("But that's the whole point, BUY MOAR PLAT")

It was hard enough (for those of us who are RNGesus-impaired) to get the number of lenses for the school we're focusing for all the equipment we'd like to use, let alone the goal of learning more than one focus school. Greater Lenses? Don't even think about it.

Lenses went from dirt cheap to solid gold real quick.....

Bigger edit: On thinking about it more, the repeatable/non-repeatable system is a good idea, but the implementation has bigger consequences than you might have imagined. The legendary cores were useful in maxing out mods with a lot of ranks, but their purpose has been lessened by the fact that you can now get hundreds of R5 cores in a sortie season. Additionally, the inability to get extra warframe/weapon parts means that you either keep the frame/weapon you (hopefully) get all the parts for, or you sell all the parts you get, and never have the frame/weapon.

Perhaps some kind of progression system where you get the sortie rewards in order and then afterwards the cycle repeats? I know that kind of kills the value of Legendary Cores and such, but I think that may be a better option than no repeats and nothing but fusion cores.

Edited by MrCesium

Unless you buffed the Droprates of Non-Repeatables simultaniously, this change is a nerf.

because of the fact, that you cant drop multiple pieces of a Set and instead drop cores, you need to drop an entire set on your own or buy the missing parts from other people, if you didnt happen to drop the entire set (which was a problem even before this change).

This change prevents:

Player from Farming parts for their friends.

Players from trading duplicates for their missing parts.

Sell parts if they want the weapon for themselfs (because no duplicate drops possible).

This change might lead to:

Frustration because the desire piece didnt drop (cores instead [which still are kidda low]).

Increase in price of rare parts, since its restriced to 1 drop per player.

Players not able to finish sets by the end of the season.

Possible fix:

Weigth Dropchance towards non-repeatables and / or distribute the droprate of already dropped Non-Repeatables to Non-Repeatables that were not dropped yet.

Enable the player to unmark the box, so that they can decide whether or not they still want to drop this item.

Enable the player to preoritize Non-Repeatable drops, in order for them to be able to farm towards Non-Repeatable set parts.

Why is pyra syandana added to the Sortie reward pool? 

So people that bought it with platinum now realise you can get it for free. And on top of that. If you finish a sortie, and get that as a reward. You wasted a sortie reward.

Let's not start with people bought before vs now :/

Reminds me when DE added rare crates to drop armor pieces which was cool till got removed for same reasons...

I hope they keep it this time around. 

Strun Wraith's problem:

The reload speed is awkward and slow

How we fix it:

Increasing damage and magazine size

What the...?

Exactly! 

They could just increase the mag only? Since doing both kinda defeats the purpose of a buff ...

Edit:

Guys, they added Pyra Syandana as reward, if you already have it, you have 1 less Reward to get AND if somehow you get it, congratulations, you just wasted a day.

I concur to this. Simply is pay to skip RNG like everything else in-game already (ex: frames, weapons, etc)

For once I'm glad its obtainable for those which save plat.

Edited by Fionntan

There's no many issues with the new Sortie reward system I'm going to go make a separate thread to start listing them.

[size=1](I mean it's a nice thing that they were changed at all, but the changes introduce more problems than they solve.)[/size]

that's going to be a lot of fusion corres, which is guess is better than 6 or 7 sets of Karak Warith or Nezha, but the community will be flooded with fusion cores. Kinda wish the reward was pushed to a non repeatable reward, and only replaced by fusion cores when you had all the non repeatables.

now it's impossible to trade parts for the strun wraith for example. I can't get 2 barrels, and when I get that 2nd barrel I won't get a stock instead, i will get fusion cores... it's going to be much much harder to put together the weapons.

Let's not start with people bought before vs now :/

Reminds me when DE added rare crates to drop armor pieces which was cool till got removed for same reasons...

I hope they keep it this time around. 

I understand some platinum items can be added to the game in another way later on. But the main problem is now with the sortie reward system. So you wasted doing 3 hard missions on yet another item you already payed for.

For example, they could already check the box in the reward pool for those who already bought it. Since there is literally no use in getting a duplicate syandana. Other rewards can still be traded etc.

Edited by MaiNeym

You people don't make sense. You complain and cry like babies because they changed excavation mission and all we see is "now how am I going to get fusion cores". Now they add more possibility in a different way and now everyone is saying "now we are going to get too many fusion cores". I feel bad for DE having to deal with all of you complainers.

I understand some platinum items can be added to the game in another way later on. But the main problem is now with the sortie reward system. So you wasted doing 3 hard missions on yet another item you already payed for.

For example, they could already check the box in the reward pool for those who already bought it. Since there is literally no use in getting a duplicate syandana. Other rewards can still be traded etc.

Fair point and +1 on underlined idea.

Unless the scarf is tradable is just a slap to face for players.

It be perfect if they could make it not count for those who bought it/ auto-checked permanently. 

Still no fix for Despair's positioning, Daikyu's quiver positioning; Issues with Valkyr being stuck and unable to do anything but move around; Nezha's Noble idle animation holding single pistol weapons incorrectly and various Syandanas positioned wrongly on various warframes.

Another hotfix and still no fix for Kuria message showing nothing after completed Kuria scans (I completed the scans before the "fix" for this, so I didn't get the Kuria after this)

That's because the messages were already sent.  Send in a ticket to get the items or ask for the messages to be re-sent.

Still no fix for Despair's positioning, Daikyu's quiver positioning; Issues with Valkyr being stuck and unable to do anything but move around; Nezha's Noble idle animation holding single pistol weapons incorrectly and various Syandanas positioned wrongly on various warframes.

Oh my god.  Dude.  You want this stuff fixed, right?

Make threads on these issues.  Make threads, one per issue.  In these threads, include details and screenshots.  Show the devs exactly what's wrong, explain the issue, use details, reproduction steps if needed.  "This needs to be fixed" is a bad bug report and puts more work on the devs to figure out what you want.

Did this guy block me or something?  Could somebody who sees this message please PM this dude and tell him this?  I've literally quoted this guy and told him this over and over and he's just not listening.

According to my clan members:

VIOLENCE ACOLYTE causing the infamous 'NULLIFIER BUG'. 

When dashing/attacking with Hysteria - possibly other toggled ultimates - The frame has its ultimate ability disabled and becomes 

UNABLE TO ATTACK, SWITCH WEAPONS OR CAST POWERS.

Seems that it does not happen every time, but there are a bunch of reports. 

Limited Time Addition: Acolyte Noggles!

Like the limited time Clem noggle, that came back by miracle ?

What about the limited time only premium skins, eh? 

At least the Stalker noggle has stayed exclusive thusfar

Edited by tbeest