Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.4.5

[DE]Rebecca

So... the names of the individual Acolyte noggles are all flip-flopped (for example, Mania below is called Angst. Angst is called Torment, Torment is called Mania...)

CUDroGY.jpg

Also, Mania must not have completed Shadow Debt yet, since he seems to have forgotten his Lacera skin...

I'd like to lodge a minor complaint with the new rewards system already. I can see the advantage of getting repeat items like the strun and nezha for selling, however worthless they are becoming. But one item in particular, the pyra syandana? What am I suppossed to do with a second one of that?

A step in the right direction none the less. 

Strun Wraith buff is great and all, but Boar Prime needs it a bit more. Also, reload time decrease would be nice.

Edit: Acolyte Noggles have their names mixed up a bit, Torment is being labeled as Mania, Angst as Torment, and Mania as Angst. I'm just sayin'.

Edited by 3135828

How about removing things we already have, like karak, dera, or nehza?! Have karak wraith from event.. dera I've made, maxed, and put in my dust collection... and nehza I got in like the first 3 sortie runs that had it.... 20+ sorties (and counting) of USELESS!!! (not counting random lens I may never use or cores, cause of other people's choices/preferences)

One of them was even a greater lens blueprint... which is in the market for 100k CREDITS!!! *looks at 17+ MIL credits sitting doing nothing*

Is the Void ferrite--alloy plate thing going to be cycled or just permanently Ferrite?

Any why not just allow the Void to drop all types of common resources since all enemy types are there?

I support cycling one resource type every 6 months.  But cycling too frequently will mean people will just play the Void more than they/we already do.

Edited by Lanieu

Pyra is tradable? Because I already have it, so getting another is useless.

How about removing things we already have, like karak, dera, or nehza?! Have karak wraith from event.. dera I've made, maxed, and put in my dust collection... and nehza I got in like the first 3 sortie runs that had it.... 20+ sorties (and counting) of USELESS!!! (not counting random lens I may never use or cores, cause of other people's choices/preferences)

One of them was even a greater lens blueprint... which is in the market for 100k CREDITS!!! *looks at 17+ MIL credits sitting doing nothing*

Because is not everyone who got Nehza, Sherlock.

For real.  The .5 seconds/round reload is what killed the stun wraith for me, it's a complete waste of the reload mechanic for it.  I saw strun wraith buff and I thought 'oh maybe the reload will be improved!' but nope.  In fact, with the strun's reload mechanic increasing the magazine and also increasing the reload doesn't really matter at all!  hooray!

but at least it does as much damage as the base strun now I guess?

Strun Wraith's problem:
The reload speed is awkward and slow

How you "fixed" it:
Increasing damage and magazine size

What the...?

Strun Wraith's Damage didn't need a buff. Its Magazine Size was fine. That reload speed was what made it useless! Increasing the magazine size with a 0.5 x 10 reload time is a nerf, not a buff! Please DE, I've been waiting a buff for this weapon for *YEARS*, you buffed it twice and made it worse each time you changed it!

Edited by Petersheikah