Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.4.5

[DE]Rebecca

Hit fix that says non repeatable rewards which av a check Box in front of them means they won't get it again. I got a naramon lens yet the list showing isnt indicating that at all the next day. Shouldn't the list be continued to have the tick box next to it for the whole duration of the season??

When a non-repeatable reward is removed from the list, it's reward spot is substituted by a 25 x Rare 5 or 50 x Rare 5 Core bundle.

Worst possible change. No one asked for this.

Yes people asked for rewards to be removed from the droptable, but not for them to be replaced with exactly THE placeholder that most wish not to see.

At least before one could vendor the excess goods. What some people wanted - and I never expected to get something like that to begin with - was to REMOVE the drop from the table after getting it. This way you'd have a better chance of obtaining what you aim for.

Also can we finally boot Nezha from the droptable?

You got to be kidding me, you changed the strun wraith to more ammo while making the reload even worse? This is the sole reason why it is so bad since U17 as status option beyond L100? Is there any specific reason why shotguns that need to archive here damage over status by hitting the target multiple times have the longest reload in case of the strun wraith or a non sufficent 30% status for proper high level use in case of the boar prime?

I mean nobody uses them now, even fixed vaykor hek and sancti tigres are still miles better even at L100, since they do in fact one shot everything that is not a eximus fossilized unit, a heavy gunner or bombard at this levels.

Edited by Djego27

Maybe the Non-Repeatable rewards should be changed a little - 

1. Any lens which is not for a focus school a character activated should stay a non-repeatable but those that are for an activated focus (or at least the current active one) should be repeatable - so we get multi-lenses for the powers we use (for a Greater lens for example) but not for those we don't

2. Weapon parts BPs and Warframe BPs should be already checked in the non-repeatable category if we have the weapon/warframe in our inventory - I don't know about others but I have no need to build Nezha more then once (best option is if we can toggle this in "Options")

In my opinion - this will reduce the repeated and un-needed parts - those of us who have played the events and have the Strun and Karak in their Wraith versions are only annoyed by getting their parts as rewards for a very though set of missions. While I think it's good to enable new/returning players to get those weapons, it shouldn't come at the expense of those who have been playing all along.

so what hotfix is it now?

18.4.5 lol

Is the Void ferrite--alloy plate thing going to be cycled or just permanently Ferrite?

Any why not just allow the Void to drop all types of common resources since all enemy types are there?

i sorta agree on that but not all grineer maps drop the same resources despite the enemies there. it would make more sense if enemys dropped resources based on what it was and its faction instead of by planet. Such as grineer robotics and corpus in general dropping circuits and most grineer dropping ferrite since most of them have ferrite armor. Like how oxium osprey drops oxium, most enemies should drop resources based on what they are not what planet they are on lol.

Go home , Redtext. You are drunk.

JA0Mxvq.png

BTW Strun Wraith un-nerf comes years too late.

Could you please fix the ugly bugged Acolyte entries. One of previous hotfixes broke them completely.

it doesnt really come years too late at all. its here now. people can use the strun wraith still. if it was patched in when the game had very few people left playing then it would have came years to late

What the hell DE? After killing Misery he drops a mod, but you don't give us any time to pick it up before the mission is over! It just ends immediately! So if for some reason I, idk, get knocked back right before he gets killed, I miss out on a potentially rare mod because the mission ends IMMEDIATELY after he is defeated. What the hell! How about you just put the mod directly into our inventories at the end, huh? Instead of having it as a drop? Or, novel idea, give us like 20 seconds after defeating him to pick it up? Do you guys even playtest this stuff before you release it? I just wasted 20 minutes on that mission and didn't get the reward I was farming for because of this bullS#&$.

Edit: Oh yeah, and can you guys please fix Quick Thinking so that it works all the time instead of when it feels like it? During that stupid Snipers Only Survival for the Sortie that happened today (really stupid combination by the way, so thanks for that *sarcasm*), I counted about 4 times in a row that I got downed with nearly 400 energy still in my pool. The whole point of having it equipped was so that I could get my health as low as possible so I could cast blessing, and yet I kept just flat out dying.

Edited by PhoeniixFiire

When the greater lenses were released in the market I bought 3 pieces of every school.

I put them on every frame I saw reasonable at the moment. Mostly damage dealing frames, resp. high affinity gaining frames (like Loki & Ivara) and weapons I use a lot. As for now I don't have any use for more small lenses. Especially since I'm always short of Forma, I'd rather buy a greater lens for 40p than use up one of my built Formas (And to answer your question: I'm MR21 and used 360 Forma's until now. The only thing I still really like to do is MinMaxing Frames and Weapons. If DE would reduce the build time for Forma to 12h or better 11h then Forma would be a reasonable Resource)

As it is now lenses are just junk to me (I know other may see it differently than me). With the presence of greater lenses in the store you can get the most of 8p for a lense which makes them not even worth trading for 1 piece.

Maybe I'm the only one with that problem but I have severyl Primed mods which still need maxing out so I actually like the fusion cores, 25 seems a little low for the time you put into a sortie. 50 seem ok on the high side.

BTW: Once you have the Karak, Strun Wraith, Dera Vandal and Nezha thats just junk to sell aswell (especially when you got the stuff in the Event)

I would really like the option to select between 2 reward pool: Consumables and Non consumables