Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

!sortie! Host Migration And Failure After The Job Is Done.

IamPatMaN

O.K the first time just a part of breaking in a new feature. The next ten Annoting but ah well, wheat can you do. Now Its eevery sortie. For AT LEAST one if not more of the missions in a givensortie day. At least one  if not more will allow you to get all he way through . Fight  die revive fight and you finally get the  call. "Head to extraction. Yes! finally :.... Only on the way back the program starts acting funny and you get a !!HOST MIGRATION!! for about two min. followed by a !!YOU Have lost connecction... returnnng to...!!! This Pisses me off to no end. Any other time FINE FAIL to migrate. At the beginning prefferaanly. Yet No, Not the beginni9ng. Not the Middle in the heat of battle. Nope Its after all is saiud and done and all thats left is a scenic run to extract. only I have to start the WHOLE thing Over. And maybe Ill get there before another failed migration. Why there. No place else Its always after the call to Extract.If  Complete all but the victory lap two or three timesI think I should get the Rewards. Fine I'm not on the podium. I still did the work.