The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Issue With Equipped Weapons While Editing Colors

(PSN)eximago

One of my biggest pet peeves is not being able to easily see all of my Warframe when I'm editing my colors. It's just harder to be sure if what you're doing actually looks good. I used to just scroll all the way down to my melee weapon so that would be visibly equipped and then just scroll all the way down until I was back at the top. The melee weapon would be held down to the side and out of the way, although it was a hassle. Now, after the update, the melee weapon stays in the blocking position, making it the worst weapon to have on while editing. Pretty much every Primary is super intrusive, so I've resorted to unequipping my melee weapon so that I can keep my secondary held, which tends to be more out of the way, which is an even bigger hassle.

I would really like to see it changed to where, when you go into your Warframe appearance menu, whatever weapon you have selected just disappears. I'm not sure why this hasn't always been the case, but it's certainly possible since this is what happens when you edit your sigils.