Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Does Keep You Playing Warframe ?!

DonGheddo

Hey there, i've been playing this game for what... 2 years, 1.8 years now , and i wanted to make this topic to find out

WHY are you still playing warframe (veterans ) .... what does keep you in the game ? 

Please don't start a drama or be rude, thank you 

Hey there, i've been playing this game for what... 2 years, 1.8 years now , and i wanted to make this topic to find out

WHY are you still playing warframe (veterans ) .... what does keep you in the game ? 

Please don't start a drama or be rude, thank you 

Login rewards ^^

Movement and parkour are unparalleled from any other game I've experienced.

Space ninja abilities are fun.

Techno-organic designs are fascinating, unique, and inspired.

Weapons are fun and innovative.

Found a great clan (Lone Rangers) I am very happy with.

I've been playing since open beta, and have logged in almost every day since. For all its bugs, for all the RNG headaches, for all the community salt, this game is still plain fun.

mostly friendly ppl in the Chats (I main the German Region chat), and helping others ingame or on the Forums...

other than that, I took a break for some months recently which was pretty great (though learning the new movement took it's time), and I really learned to love Warframe again...

also

Found a great clan (Lone Rangers) I am very happy with.

(^.^)//

to get into goal of 1 million plat :3

how much to go?

OCD to be honest.

It's still fun sometimes though.

This.

Also I like to make collections, so I decided long ago to get every special weapon and badge I could (and scan and sigils and mods now).

I have only a few enemies/mods left that I can get later, and I'm hoping for Lato and Braton Vandal revival.

Sling Stone and Arid Fear (as the Sacrifice Emblem from Gradivus) are the only ones I don't have, and probably never will Y_Y

Anyways, the lore is just very great and I always find new ways to customize my warframes, which gives me joy while field testing.

2 years well spent.