The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

[Bug Report] New Sortie Reward Ticks

MaidGalaxy

Do you know what time yesterday you finished the Sortie? Was it before the Hotfix 18.4.5?

It should certainly be checked off if you played after the 18.4.5 Hotfix that launched Season 4. 'Non-repeatable Sortie Rewards have a check box in-front of them. Once you receive that reward, the box is checked off, ensuring you won't receive it again in the currently active Season.'

In its current iteration the checkboxes only apply to the currently active seasons, which is why I wonder about when you played if you can recall. Otherwise for example, once you got one Naramon Lens, you'd never get another one, meaning unless you traded you would never be able to build a Greater Naramon Lens. However at this time it certainly does make emergent other issues with acquiring components for Greater Lenses overall. 

Confirm. I got a Nezha Helmet Blueprint yesterday, and the check mark disappeared for the new sortie mission today. 

Edit: The checkmark on the helmet came back after I completed today's sortie and got a Naramon Lens.

Edited by TauzentBlitz

Same problem here, I did sorties around 4am my time that is GMT -5, thats close to EST timezone. I got nezha system on that run.

EDIT Forgot to edit sooner, did the sorties today and the systems was marked so all good.

Edited by Arrectius

DErebecca can u fix one problem then I go play with my friend and he says something wrong session  or can be bugged session:)

rebecca cant fix your problem, she is a community manager, she can only read, report and stuff like that

and just because she answered in this thread, doesnt mean she will comeback directly for your problem and report it to the programming team