The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You know what this game is missing?

10twenty4

Hats.

I mean, the warframes' heads look so bare and hatless! The devs need to drop everything they're working on, and immediately begin modeling several haberdasheries worth of hats into the game, that can be purchased with platinum or found as random drops.

What do you think? Good idea? Great idea?

Guys, what are you talking about?

You mean you don't want silly particle effects above your hats that increase the value from mere chump change to hundreds?

Come on, you guys have to be kidding me.

Also, TF2 isn't a comic shooter? Pretty serious class-based arcade shooter.

ffs... the Tenno are NOT space ninjas! they are a technologically advanced sentient race... if they were ninjas (like some of the fellows that also agree with me) we wouldn't see them... get your facts straight...

god damn!

Swords, smokebombs, Shirikins, invibility, and telaporting( just ot name a few) are not waht a ninja loves to do then you don't know waht a ninja is.

Inviability - Equal to useing the shadows just instead of shadows Loki bends light.

Swords - Yes ninja didn't use big swords but the used short swords.

Smoke bombs and shirikins - Do i realy have to explane this?!?

what part of "Technologically advanced" have you not understood? Do you see the Tenno limping as one of the Infected? Do you see them move around in heavy plate armor? Do you even see them with slow projectile weapons checking every single corner of the ship? You don't, do you?

Not space ninjas, just technologically advanced... (it can make you look like ninjas, but they are not)

Sorry if all this was a bit offtopic

Precisely! I think Warframe could easily become the TF2 of free online shooters, if we only had silly hats.

No. If Warframe copied TF2's hat system, Warframe would not only not even come close to reaching tf2's success, but they might even lose players. Outrageous hats work in tf2 because tf2 is an outrageous game. It wasn't designed to be a serious fps, it was designed to be a silly fps, and that's exactly what it is today now it's basically a ridiculous hat simulator with fps elements.

Warframe is not a silly game. Warframe doesn't have six foot tall, fat russians running around with boxing gloves and shouting for a medic. Warframe doesn't have Australian men throwing jars filled with their urine everywhere just because they can.

Warframe has silent warriors raiding ships and stations and slaughtering everything they come across, for no rhyme or reason other than following a mysterious woman's orders. You know what would break that experience utterly? Seeing a rhino running around punching everything while wearing a flaming hat.

This game should have ways for people to customize their appearance, nobody's denying that. But keep the hats where they belong, far away from a game like this.

Warframe has silent warriors raiding ships and stations and slaughtering everything they come across, for no rhyme or reason other than following a mysterious woman's orders. You know what would break that experience utterly? Seeing a rhino running around punching everything while wearing a flaming hat.

This game should have ways for people to customize their appearance, nobody's denying that. But keep the hats where they belong, far away from a game like this.

YES.

Why would you wear a hat on top of a helmet? Customisable Helmets would be cool, but not in the sense of wearing novelty cowboy hats and stuff. I could see thematic helmets which complement a Warframe's aesthetics whilst still providing a degree of originality for each user.

Edited by Azure_Kyte