Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Akvasto Crit Damage Buff

B0N3M4N

Hello everyone,

personally I'm opening this thread for first because, of course, I'm an AkVasto lover; I've spent 5 Forma on them and I don't regret it, they're amazing.

Still I'd like to suggest a small change for this weapon: its crit damage.

Actually the AkVasto is a weapon completely capable of being built for Crits, but, for the fact that it has got a lower Crit Damage Multiplier compared to many other weapons like, for example, the AkMagnus, makes the AkVasto a weapon that's counterproductive to build for crits.

The change that I'm suggesting is very small and takes less than 5 minutes to be done: buffing the Crit Damage of the AkVasto(and the Vasto too, if DE wants it) from 1.5x to 2.0x. With this won't be counterproductive for the player to make a different build from pure damage and will push more of them to get the weapon, weapon that already cost orokin cells(which are rare for newbies) and two single counterparts to be done.

I hope DE will think about it because it's a really good weapon, especially talking about how it looks, but when I look at that stats and the Crit Damage it makes me only cry from the bottom of my heart.

Edited by Redskull94

I have a few hundred hours with the Akvasto myself, and as of right now, I would prefer the prime version come out.

A 2x crit multiplier from 1.5x probably isn't terribly unreasonable though, so I wouldn't be against it by any means. Why not?

That's what I mean, 1.5x is terrible for a 15% base crit weapon, at least 2.0x will make it reasonable for a crit build compared to other crit weapons.

Also I don't know if AkVasto prime will ever come out. DE talked a while ago about the "Bronco effect" and the fact that weapons like the AkBronco Prime are way too complicated to be done for their value, so I don't really see an AkVasto Prime to come in an near future.

The problem is, a single Vasto is honestly useless. The damage and magazine size is just too low. I really hope they change their minds.

Personally I do think that increasing the Crit Damage of the Vasto could potentially make it a Crit Weapon too. In the end it has got the same damage stats of the AkVasto, with the difference of the halved magazine, but also reload speed and fire rate.

• 1 month later...