Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Supra Need A New Shooting Sound

CorpusCrewman

nah its sound is the only good thing about it

the salt is real from someone who hasn't multi-forma'd (or even tried using) it, it seems.... (sigh) that supra buff a while back was massive.

But yes, the sound should be a lot heavier - like the gun is actually doing something to produce that kind of massive fire.  Granted it's an old gun that hasn't been much of a priority since its release other than the buff, but +1 from meh

the salt is real from someone who hasn't multi-forma'd (or even tried using) it, it seems.... (sigh) that supra buff a while back was massive.

But yes, the sound should be a lot heavier - like the gun is actually doing something to produce that kind of massive fire.  Granted it's an old gun that hasn't been much of a priority since its release other than the buff, but +1 from meh

I did use it a lot right before buff ._.

and it should get a bit deeper yes, but looking at what DE did to the hek, I`d rather avoid a change

Give she some forma-love and it give to you her lovely power.

well there are better guns out there

well there ya go.... can't give much of an opinion on something if you aren't updated with it, ya?  She's solid - t4 survivals for dayz

let`s just say energy weapons aren`t my style

Yes it is, but here we have OTHER GUNS. Its not all around TOP DPS. You always play with Tonkor? No? So, why you saying "there are better guns".

I don`t understand what u are trying to say

but I do play tonkor a lot, 4 formas in it and got lens on it