Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.4.6

DE_Adam

Maybe it's just me but When I try to start warframe after the update, I get sent back to my desktop. Warframe is open but when I try to open it, The screen keeps flashing. I can hear the music for the login screen but can't see it at all.

Edit: I attempted to verify the update in the client and it still does the same thing.

Edited by Miraluka

Why is this even a thing?  Should be end of mission reward that you get regardless.

That's exactly what I was thinking, but I'll take what I can get. I missed out on this mod last night because misery knocked me back right before he was killed, so I couldn't get to the mod before the mission ended. This event was seriously not planned well, but I'm just happy that it's slightly less broken now.

still no fix for the acolyte's being visually bugged in the codex, they appear as excalibur's with various attachments on them and a stalker helmet clipping through the default excal helmet.

also no fix for misery appearing twice in the codex

Edited by lightdragon64

Reposting this since it got deleted:

"Fixed the Misery Acolyte missing Mods from their drop table."

Again? Again you screw up a drop table? First it was Chesa not being breedable, then it was Mantis parts not dropping from rare cans, and now it's this?

Get some proper QA you incompetent bunch of prats.

Again? Again you screw up a drop table? First it was Chesa not being breedable, then it was Mantis parts not dropping from rare cans, and now it's this?

i just want to know which mods were missing in the interest of full disclosure.

you would think some bugs would be extremely easy to fix, like techs spawning hostile shield ospreys when mind controlled and it's laughable how many bugs like this are simply ignored by DE. yeah, making mods not stick in the menu that just appeared is so much more important than a bug as old as the game guys, nice resource management. 

get ready to be banned for a while, criticizing DE is against the law. 

ZtBrjRp.jpg

Operation: Shadow Debt Changes / Fixes

• Fixed Alad V’s Defense Objective marker not properly sticking to him.
  • Fixed the global community message from Alad V not properly showing the correct date for accounts that had not already received the message.
  • Fixed Defense Missions not spawning enemies after a Host Migration after the Stalker has appeared.
  • Fixed the Misery Acolyte missing Mods from their drop table.
  • Players now have 5 seconds to collect loot from Misery before the Mission ends.

Conclave Changes

• Scythe, Machete, Fist and Tonfa melee weapons and Stances have had their damage increased in Conclave.
  • Knock down on quick melee slams have been enabled for Fist weapons only in Conclave (2m radius).
  • Sonicor AoE radius increased in Conclave.
  • Simulor series AoE radius and damage increased in Conclave.
  • Mk1-Braton damage has been increased in Conclave.
  • Braton Prime damage has been decreased in Conclave.
  • Soma series damage has been decreased in Conclave.
  • Sybaris damage has been increased in Conclave.
  • Strun series damage has been increased in Conclave.

Changes

• Added a ‘Stalker’ category to Codex enemies.
  • Reduced the amount of Stalker VO taunts that could play during a Mission down to 3.

Fixes

• Fixed incorrect names on Acolyte Noggles.
  • Fixed an issue with non-repeatable Sortie rewards not displaying a check if received. This was a visual bug only.
  • Fixed an issue preventing enemies from getting up properly after being put into a ragdoll state.
  • Fixed Mods staying expanded when highlighted on the End of Mission screen, instead of collapsing when no longer focused.
  • Fixed an issue with players since Update 14 starting their game with -1 Loadout Slot.  When players in this situation ranked up at MR 2, they 'paid' to get out of their -1 Loadout Slot and we've owed them ever since.  Players may now find themselves with 1 more Loadout Slot they didn't have before.
  • Fixed Sortie rewards not properly displaying the current season for Clients.
  • Fixed an error preventing multiple visual triggers on proc-based Mods/Arcanes.
  • Fixed Limbo’s Rift visual FX that display on a target improperly displaying on a stealthed Loki.
  • Fixed an issue with High Noon’s combos not properly completing.
  • Fixed an error with the Redeemer that will prevent melee attacks after unequipping then re-equipping the weapon in combat. A heads up that more Redeemer fixes are being hammered out and likely deployed this week. 

Still no fix for Kuria not scanning at end of earth extraction tile in water (floating on box).

If you knew how coding worked, you would understand that fixing a bug can EASILY introduce new bugs in unexpected ways. Games are very complicated, and we all hate bugs. But you cannot expect a game with new content added from time to time be free of bugs.

There will always be bugs. Be patient, Tenno. :)

If you knew how coding worked, you would understand that fixing a bug can EASILY introduce new bugs in unexpected ways. Games are very complicated, and we all hate bugs. But you cannot expect a game with new content added from time to time be free of bugs.

If you knew how coding worked, you would understand that bugs like "missing item in drop table" are

(a) easy fixable without chance to introduce new bugs in unexpected ways (they are just config data, no new mechanic),

(b) should never happen.....

they happen multiple times before..

it annoys players badly..

DE should check.. and recheck.. and recheck again such thing..

Please, DE..  don't you have some "checklist".. several things to check before publish any update?

You should.. it helps.. i can tell from experience.

Event shadow debt - leader board needs to update everyones score and not just the few leading players or clans, from previous days grinding..

Why has the leaderboard not update my scores for the day ?

everyone else and their clan total score has been update, but mine stays the same as yesterday..

fix this please.. so that I dont have to feel that this event, shadow debt, is not a complete waste of time and the grind.

Edited by NINKU7

you would think some bugs would be extremely easy to fix, like techs spawning hostile shield ospreys when mind controlled and it's laughable how many bugs like this are simply ignored by DE. yeah, making mods not stick in the menu that just appeared is so much more important than a bug as old as the game guys, nice resource management. 

get ready to be banned for a while, criticizing DE is against the law. 

Just a warning point, and that was for the already deleted, more flavourful version of my post. I'm right, and they know it.

If they had proper regression testing in place this wouldn't be an issue that keeps popping up. They need someone who knows what they're doing to come in and take charge. Right now I bet it's the coders checking their own work and some basic smoke testing and that's just not sufficient anymore.