Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.4.6

DE_Adam

Unfortunately, the sortie mission I currently was in finished just as the hotfix was underway. Now I restarted the game and launching the game crashes steam. As I launched steam again, it says I am currently playing warframe and I cant end it in the task manager. Please help asap. Thank you!

Saryn Prime?! Please! im dying! i need her! xD

giphy.gif

On the one hand, I agree with this 100%

On the other hand, between Banshee's deluxe skin (assuming it's anything like the concept art, it's definitely my favorite so far) and the fact that she desperately, DESPERATELY needs a rework, I hope she jumps ahead and gets her prime first just so she also gets the skin and a rework too.

But if not Banshee, then yes, please, Saryn Prime.  Trinity is great, sure, but I'm all about that damage.

Unfortunately, the sortie mission I currently was in finished just as the hotfix was underway. Now I restarted the game and launching the game crashes steam. As I launched steam again, it says I am currently playing warframe and I cant end it in the task manager. Please help asap. Thank you!

Reboot your computer.  I know that sounds stupid, but I've (on rare occasion) had the steam overlay process for a game that crashed remain open, ever when closing steam itself.  The overlay process gets stuck hard when that happens and basically the only way to fix it is a system reboot.

Still no fix for Despair's positioning, Daikyu's quiver positioning; missing glowmaps on Aksomati;  Issues with Valkyr being stuck and unable to do anything but move around; Nezha's Noble idle animation holding single pistol weapons incorrectly and various Syandanas positioned wrongly on various warframes.

Edited by IEpicWolfI

okay, I learned from my lesson, so I'll do my best at keeping this civil.

Misery acolyte drop table fix -I find this to be discomforting, because the meat of this event that is the new mod set was hard enough to obtain due to rng, and this bug, although clearly not intended to have been in the game, was in it nonetheless; which means that I did 126 encounters with a 1-2% chance at a rare mod (this probability then got raised half way through the event which I find to be a sign of poor planing); and 155 waves (up untill now) with 0% chance at a rare mod (which is poor execution) -the later is understandable, we all make mistakes, and considering misery came online just the other day, this fix came super quick. the problem is this bug was present in an already flawed event design that will leave a lot of players, myself included with an incomplete set after several days of heavy grind

- The Acolyte models in the Codex are still superimposed by an Excalibur model

- The Bow Invisibility bug is still happening (and it also affects non-cloth-physics syandannas) https://forums.warfr...lity-with-bows/

- The things we approach don't match the locations we fight in. Most prominently

- Eris Missions in Infested Corpus Ships show a Normal Corpus Ship on approach. It makes no sense that the ship is intact since it's in pieces when viewed from inside.

- Orokin Derelict Missions show an Infested Corpus Ship on approach. It should be an Infested Orokin Ship, since there is a model for them and it's a great one. Sometimes it shows up but usually it's the Corpus ship.

- The Salyx Syandanna clips through frames, especially the ones it looks best on like Orphyd Saryn or Ivara. It usually happens after melee attacks or rolling.

oLZosqc.jpg

qJHL5AS.jpg

- Air Support description is actually Ammo Restore description

8o90HJu.png

- This is still happening with the Yamako Prisma

quZohYL.jpg2JWoFF2.jpgu4WGmvM.jpg

Edited by LordPreda

Updated our Hotfix notes to more appropriately detail a recent Fix in our Arsenal that affected some players:

• Fixed an issue with players since Update 14 starting their game with -1 Loadout Slot.  When players in this situation ranked up at MR 2, they 'paid' to get out of their -1 Loadout Slot and we've owed them ever since.  Players may now find themselves with 1 more Loadout Slot they didn't have before.

why does everyone post " Still no fix for" every time something is fixed? Everything can't be fixed at once and the fixes for the event kinda have to happen now...

- The Acolyte models in the Codex are still superimposed by an Excalibur model

- The Bow Invisibility bug is still happening (and it also affects non-cloth-physics syandannas) https://forums.warfr...lity-with-bows/

- The things we approach don't match the locations we fight in. Most prominently

- Eris Missions in Infested Corpus Ships show a Normal Corpus Ship on approach. It makes no sense that the ship is intact since it's in pieces when viewed from inside.

- Orokin Derelict Missions show an Infested Corpus Ship on approach. It should be an Infested Orokin Ship, since there is a model for them and it's a great one. Sometimes it shows up but usually it's the Corpus ship.

- The Salyx Syandanna clips through frames, especially the ones it looks best on like Orphyd Saryn or Ivara. It usually happens after melee attacks or rolling.

oLZosqc.jpg

qJHL5AS.jpg

- Air Support description is actually Ammo Restore description

8o90HJu.png

- This is still happening with the Yamako Prisma

quZohYL.jpg2JWoFF2.jpgu4WGmvM.jpg

•  

um, who cares... these are cosmetic fixes and thus low priority bugs, they should be fixed last.