Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.4.6

DE_Adam

WOW. Just WOW.

"Fixed the Misery Acolyte missing mods from the drop table."

So you mean I have been wasting my time for the past 2 days in hunting it for the event mods that I was still missing from? And no sort of compensation for that wasted time? WOW!

I pity those who dedicated their time in farming Misery for the mods that they want but didn't get it before the patch due to the above mentioned reason, and couldn't afford any more time to continue farming after the patch. A moment of silence for you guys.

So you mean I have been wasting my time for the past 2 days in hunting it for the event mods that I was still missing from? And no sort of compensation for that wasted time? WOW!

This is why you farm in bits and bursts. Do a few runs, log out, take a nap, get something to eat, come back, do a few runs, repeat.

And you'll get compensation when me and mine do after making it to wave 28, and getting hit with host migration, sunshine.

• Fixed an error with the Redeemer that will prevent melee attacks after unequipping then re-equipping the weapon in combat. A heads up that more Redeemer fixes are being hammered out and likely deployed this week. 

What about the Glaive throwing fixes? Please, I'd do anything to get the old throwing back:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/594282-183-glaive-fix-is-not-enough/

I'm hoping beyond hope that we will soon be able to switch the skirt/loin-cloths of our Warframes.

Misery is a Nekros with Oberon's loin-cloth,

Torment is a Mesa with Equinox's loin-cloth.

Please allow us to remove and swap the loin-cloth/skirts of our Warframes.

I don't agree with this.

I don't think we should get the Stalker's helmet, either. People shouldn't start looking exactly like the Stalker or his Acolytes. I believe they should remain unique, with unique cosmetics.

I don't agree with this.

I don't think we should get the Stalker's helmet, either. People shouldn't start looking exactly like the Stalker or his Acolytes. I believe they should remain unique, with unique cosmetics.

Stalker's helmet could be cool, after all he was killed on board our ship, haha, but having the ability to swap parts of different frames makes it feel too much like lego games. The warframes have a distinct look for a reason and I'd prefer they stay that way. The acolytes are interesting because they're basically abominations, spliced together using parts of different frames. They are evil, vile creatures that are an insult to the Tenno and must be destroyed, not emulated.

Edited by PhoeniixFiire

Something just came to mind after farming for a ridiculous amount of time for these stupid rare mods. I'm fairly convinced now that DE secretly enjoys making content and then watching absolutely no one experience it. Like seriously, you put so much time and effort into these new mods, then arbitrarily chose some to be rares, even though they aren't significantly better than the others, and put such a stupidly low drop chance on them that only a tiny fraction of the community is ever going to be able to use them. Does this make any sense at all to anyone?

Thanks!

*snip*

And Acolytes are still bugged in Codex. It was one of the hotfixes that broke them and you still can't fix them?

*snip*

Yes.

They'll fix this at the same time they fix Despair's pouches.

Which seems like it will be never considering that's been bugged for many months now. I don't know why I'm even posting this, because no matter how many times I do, it never seems to get fixed. You can't tell me at least one of the guys at DE hasn't bothered to equip Despair even once in all this time.

LOL when the event ended i was in the 10 wave and alad just died and we lost was so .... and everyone was just shocked... a full hp and shields alad just died what just happen ...DE atleast let us end ours waves or let us have our rewards got kicked withow the rewards is what makes us freak out our b**ts cuz we got there wasted resourses and got nothin XD

so u prefer to have perfect cosmetics while not being able to do anything else in the game causue the rest is broken but the cosmetics ?

I want both

Stalker's helmet could be cool, after all he was killed on board our ship, haha, but having the ability to swap parts of different frames makes it feel too much like lego games. The warframes have a distinct look for a reason and I'd prefer they stay that way. The acolytes are interesting because they're basically abominations, spliced together using parts of different frames. They are evil, vile creatures that are an insult to the Tenno and must be destroyed, not emulated.

I doubt he was killed.