And you are?

If you remember one of the following:

WrathOfOlympus

MalevolentClairvoyance

Rarityframe

SysWOW64

TheTakingOfVRAM.

Then you know me. If not, I'm always up for meeting new people :D

Sir, I'm afraid I will have to ask You to put down those drugs ...

The only drug I need, is life. :P

@Erebus

Erebrush please.

Edited by _Pepsiman

WrathOfOlympus

MalevolentClairvoyance

Rarityframe

SysWOW64

TheTakingOfVRAM.

Then you know me. If not, I'm always up for meeting new people :D

How small do you think this community is? 

67b1e43407188833137e0fa4c5a47920.jpg

I played blacklight retribution back in it's prime and it barely touched 3k. I would sometimes run into the same people but not all the time. 

This community is large. Not everyone will know you. 

67b1e43407188833137e0fa4c5a47920.jpg

I played blacklight retribution back in it's prime and it barely touched 3k. I would sometimes run into the same people but not all the time. 

New Girlfriend goal, eh?

None ring a bell.

From what I can grasp from his reddit thread, he frequent relays.

From what I can grasp from experience, the relay is often inhabited by younger members of the community who usually discuss topics like the one featured in your screenshot.

Take from that what you will. Honestly, this just seems like a misplaced Introductions post.

Edited by Nitresco

None ring a bell.

From what I can grasp from his reddit thread, he frequent relays.

From what I can grasp from experience, the relay is often inhabited by younger members of the community who usually discuss topics like the one featured in your screenshot.

Take from that what you will. Honestly, this just seems like a misplaced Introductions post.

Apparantly, the Moderators of Warframe Reddit don't allow introduction posts over there, yet they allow complaining about everything else. Way to pick on me, moderators!

Apparantly, the Moderators of Warframe Reddit don't allow introduction posts over there, yet they allow complaining about everything else. Way to pick on me, moderators!

Fritzy removed your post because it provided little means of discussion or content. All it produced is several people asking who you are and why they should care. Introduction posts are allowed to exist on the subreddit, but only if they contain, for example, relevant questions/observations they'd like other users to answer/discuss. Even complaining about something over there technically facilitates discussion, hence why it's allowed to exist unless it becomes a flame war.

If I may make a suggestion, don't make introduction posts referring to yourself in third person. It makes you seem self-centered, and diverts a majority of interest towards asking who you are and why they should care. Also, don't make a forum post referring people to a reddit introduction post. I understand this is off-topic, but it still just seems silly and self-centered. I'm not saying it's against the rules. I'm saying it's not going to generate an overly positive response.

Edited by Nitresco