[DE]Megan

Last Chance For Trinity Prime Access! [Ending Feb 9]

2MVyvZG.jpg

LAST CHANCE FOR TRINITY PRIME ACCESS

Trinity Prime Access Packs end Feb. 9

Get Trinity Prime Access now and make the newest Primes yours, instantly: Trinity Prime, Dual Kamas Prime, Kavasa Kubrow Prime Collar, Kavasa Kubrow Prime Gene Masking Kit, and an Incubator Upgrade Segment.  Plus, stock up on discounted Platinum and get Exclusive Gear available only through Prime Access!

Packages include:

TRINITY PRIME WARFRAME

Become a bastion of hope for your allies by using powerful healing abilities with Trinity Prime. Featuring altered Mod Polarities for greater customization.

KAVASA KUBROW PRIME COLLAR

With the included Prime Gene Masking Kit & Incubator Upgrade Segment, these Orokin relics enhance the strength and vitality of any Kubrow.

DUAL KAMAS PRIME

The sensual lines of these golden Dual Kamas have long been celebrated as a masterwork of Tenno weaponsmithing.

KAVASA KUBROW PRIME ARMOR

Adorn those most loyal to you with the unforgivingly sleek curves of this Orokin masterpiece.

NAVIGA PRIME SUGATRA

Evoke the sails of ancient vessels long extinct with the Naviga Prime Sugatra!

DISCOUNTED PLATINUM

Give your Platinum supply a boost at a great price.

Click here for full details and to purchase these packs before they're gone!

• Upvote 34

MAXIMUM HYPE ACHIEVED!

Can't wait for the new prime access!

Edited by Stouty22
  • Upvote 18

yay ^-^

More 'Prime' is coming, soon.gif

Edited by Fabpsi
  • Upvote 7

Im kinda new so i dont know what this means... can some one explain?

Prime Access is a special package available for a limited time (usually around 90 days)

It can be purchased here.

The reason people are excited for the news that it's ending is that it's been around for a long time, and a new package (featuring new content) will replace it once it ends.

• Upvote 9

Im kinda new so i dont know what this means... can some one explain?

Prime access is the games premium "DLC" it gives you instant access to the new prime goodies, which are upgraded versions of stuff already in game. You also get a ton of plat at a discounted rate. The accessories stuff also comes with 90 day credit and affinity boosters

Prime Access is a special package available for a limited time (usually around 90 days)

It can be purchased here.

The reason people are excited for the news that it's ending is that it's been around for a long time, and a new package (featuring new content) will replace it once it ends.

Does this mean that a new patch is coming out, rhino boltor and akyros prime are getting vaulted and something new is getting added or just that they will change the frame in the prime acceces?

Does this mean that a new patch is coming out, rhino boltor and akyros prime are getting vaulted and something new is getting added or just that they will change the frame in the prime acceces?

Well yes. Seeing they did it to Mag P, Frost P and Ember P with their primed gear and accessories. They usually gives us aheads up before they decide to vault the Prime items Edited by Ibro156

Rhino, Boltor, and Ankyros will probably be vaulted soon, yes. There will be an official notification of when they're on their last week.

New items are being added. Saryn Prime, and a number of officially undisclosed items to be packaged with her. This will most likely happen the week after Feb 9.

Aaaand now the Rhino prime stuff will skyrocket in price.

So grind while you can if you need it.

• Upvote 3

about time, what took you guys so long?

If its Valk prime 

im gonna be very happy 

and 

a bit sad (7 forma on my Valk rn)

Edited by Destoro
  • Upvote 4

about time, what took you guys so long?

If its Valk prime 

im gonna be very happy 

and 

a bit sad (7 forma on my Valk rn)

it's not though, unfortunately. already confirmed by DE to be Saryn Prime.

i was just saying i'm holding out for VP. honestly, IDK why she hasn't been primed yet? at least before Saryn lol... oh well

• Upvote 2

FINALLY;;; CHROMA PRIME COME TO ME

FINALLY;;; OBERON PRIME COME TO ME

FINALLY;;; NECROS PRIME COME TO ME

FINALLY;;; Wu Kong PRIME COME TO ME

FINALLY;;; NE ZHA  PRIME COME TO ME

damn

• Upvote 4