Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #68

[DE]Rebecca

Will we see any improvement to stealth mechanics? I want to enjoy stealth but the game is missing some staples of stealth mechanics for it to really work that well, currently.

Any plans to rework(or even completely remove) the deception mission type? As it stands, it's pretty boring.

ETA on new starchart and repeatable quests?

i have been enjoying all the new content and revamps, but in all the work one game function has been forgotten and has been in the game since the beginning, Bleed out. When can we see fixes to the bleed out system for things that shouldnt happen AKA be stuck and move able to move.

Wow....I WAS going to ask you guys if you had started syndicate melees yet......but now after seeing 15 pages of other questions made by players I feel kinda guilty for making demands right now. You guys seem busy enough.

Just put it on your priorities list ok?

Thanks for making warframe awesome.

Could you consider the following things? (The first 3 are all about vehicles)

-Make tenno vehicles that allow for in-level transportation and a new take on battle (And add enemy vehicles, like corpus speeders and grineer mechs) Maybe you could call them in the level (alike Destiny) and Ordis would deliver your vehicle from the ship

-New level tilesets that allow the vehicles to have space to move freely throughout the map

-Expand previous tilesets for space for vehicles

-Gauntlet and facial armor pieces (Full cuffs for wrists and small features to add to helmets)

-Another helmet for Equinox, and alt helmets for Wukong & Nezha

-Deployable mines/sticky grenades (similar to the Penta, but manually dispatched to prevent erratic bouncing and crap)

-Another all-nature planet like Earth (which could possibly be the home for the Kavats when they are released, unless they are being released soon because that would hold them back more and NO ONE wants that) but maybe it could be a home for Kubrows and Kavats, but maybe it could be a Corpus planet instead of Grineer

-A new race of enemies that are all really really short midgets so they use these steampunk mechs that are about the size of a grineer Lancer, and some us blades attached to the arms and others use guns and stuff (you get the idea)

These are just a few ideas to consider, thank you for your time :D

Will primary, and secondary ever receive an aura mod slot particularly for the amps, and scavenger mods. 

Also can primary & secondary receive a second slot mainly to hold the faction damage mods, so there is an extra slot freed-up to boost the weapons.

Another thing can the augment mods get there own separate slots, so that the pre-existing mod sets will not have to be tampered with.

Thank you for reading.

I have 2 questions:

- Could we possibly see a Warframe equivalent of MMO world bosses in the future, maybe daily, weekly and/or monthly bosses? Bosses which take 4 or more people around 5-10 minutes to kill, rather than bosses which are killed in less than 10 seconds.

- Now that the tenno have a voice, will we be seeing more interactivity between the Lotus and Tenno both in new quests and during missions? Like the Tenno responding to Lotus' in-game reports about enemies spawning etc.

Q: Way back when Parkour 2.0 was still being teased, you answered a question in a Devstream saying you were "reworking the butt slide." Is this still on the table?

Q: The launcher shows a picture of a Dojo room. Is this a hint that Dojos are going to get some love in the near future?

Hi, 

I would like to know, is there any upcoming missions or a thought in future that solo missions would be more rewarding as par to normal co-op version?. As an experienced & solo player, I felt there barely any changes towards the drop rates (with respect to resources I meant) for solo version of the missions. It always been too low even with resource booster. 

Lastly raid mission & rewards, Why solo players like me felt like a force to achieve Arcane Enhancements rewards to obtained only from 4-8 player raids?. I felt overtime raids more have wait time (public channel due to requirement is minimum 4 itself) & boring as well. I just took gap of 4 weeks straight again & felt very bored easily too. Mechanics of raids were too highly repetitive regardless what situation comes & I got bored very fast too (Personal Opinion about the raids).

I think raid mission should be given more of a challenge to solo players in a different format to keep the things fresh & interesting as Warframe move forward while retain the rewards as same as it is or there could be alternative mission provide to solo players who wish to complete the mission by themselves while keeping 24 hrs time limit & rewards that are achieved are the same.   

Any thoughts about it in future by chance?.

Thanks.

Edited by IIWingSaberII

I think there needs to be a system where we can for say 5 plat reset your frame or weapon to "Foundry Default" where all forma and potatoes are taken off and and the frame is set to Unranked. The potatoes and and forma are not lost and returned to the player. This is for players like myself that after using forma for something then having that changed would like to "fix" it without putting in MORE forma. ex. i had forma'd my Frost Prime to function with only snowglobe when abilities still had mod cards(this was 5 forma) but now that this has changed and frost's abilities have changed(not by much) i would like to have the option to change his polarities without adding More forma. Now i'm not saying reset then be allowed to put all those forma back on right away, no i'm saying RESET the frame so i have to rank it to 30 for every forma again and i believe this would balance it out. Thank you for your time and consideration and if you could address this in the next live stream i would greatly appreciate it. Thank you again this is SoulHunter2008 and have a nice day.

-Syndicate melees?

-Next tileset? Hint?

-Next Warframe sneakpeak?

-Next deluxe skin sneakpeak?

-Banshee deluxe?

-Edit: Will we ever get a rainforest/forest tileset, or perhaps a volcanic wasteland (Sort of like Mustafar in Star Wars III)

-Scythe rework, pretty please?

Thanks

In case you don't know what I'm talking about as of the "lava" tileset, here is a pic I found on the internet.

ryan-church-star-wars-3-presentswepthree

Yeah, is a Venus rework coming any time soon? It'd be sooo awesome to have a volcanic Corpus tileset (like Mustafar). Could be the Corpus version of the Grineer shipyard on Ceres. On that point, are there plans to do with Saturn what was done with Jupiter? It'd also be awesome if we could get a Grineer version of the Corpus Gas City.

I'd ask about Syndicate stuff but I know the answer already.