Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #68

[DE]Rebecca

Will there be a Pyrotechnic Ogris this year? I really really want to use this weapon.

Can we have the old Ogris skin? I hate the new one its ugly.

Will Alert credit rewards ever be buffed?

Will mod drops including rares  that drop  from enemy loot tables get buffed maybe slighty?

Can we please get rid of slots? Archwing got unlimited slots which is the reason why i hate that game mode that should have been warframe, sentinal, and weapon slots  instead. Its just another plat bait for newer players like revives. Please please do this or  at least think about it.

Event weapons being sellable mentioned a few devstreams back when will this happen?

Will the Codex ever get updated? Will Prime Gear Drop Locatons be in the Codex at some point?

Can Vauban parts that show up in the alerts 3 times a day like Natain?

Edited by (XB1)GoldenGazelle25

Questions:

1. When can we expect Umbra I'm interested in the lore that would bring.

2. Is Baro gone this needs to be addressed.

3. The new mission type that recently appeared in the Sorties and the new event (where we protect a moving target). Will this change some defense nodes we currently have to this? I enjoy this new type of defense mission as well as others.

4. The endless defense missions are ok but how Misery showed up every 5 waves was quite fun can we expect this to continue in current defense missions.

Is there any possibility for the syndicates to get their own unique specters and not just recycled eximus enemies? (if not plz. make it so you can spawn more than one roller spectre at a time, they go down so fast)

Also roller type grineer tank enemies? Like balls with machine guns or something...

A few questions- First, is there the posibility of an auction house becoming available as a dojo room? put up your item with a price of X for Y number of hours at Z cost(credits or plat, not sure which), if it sells, the house takes a few plat as their "cut".

second, Will Void Spy missions be something at some point?

lastly, is there a posibility of neural sensors ever being dropped outside of jupiter in the foreseeable future? it gets pretty tedious really fast when you constantly have to go back to Io or Themisto for hours on end to get neural sensors, particularily because the enemies are pretty easy to deal with for a while if you have solid gear.

P.S. Sorry if any of these questions have been previously asked, i wasnt aware of these devstreams previously.

Edited by Malyg0s

Hello DE.

I have a qestion about the prime vault release:

How does it work? for example do you just pick random day, month or year to open the prime vault or do you have specific schedule for openings?

And my biggest question. When the prime vault will be opened again?

Thanks DE and keep up the good work.

Is the enemy AI going to be reworked any time soon? With hard cc frames like Nyx and Necro where some of there abilities rely on the AI to fight for them it would be a huge blessing. Right now it seems like when those abilities are used the AI spends a lot of time trying to figure out what it's going to do. It puts those frames in a particularly bad position. 

-Syndicate melees?

-Next tileset? Hint?

-Edit: Will we ever get a rainforest/forest tileset, or perhaps a volcanic wasteland (Sort of like Mustafar in Star Wars III)

-Scythe rework, pretty please?

Thanks

In case you don't know what I'm talking about as of the "lava" tileset, here is a pic I found on the internet.

ryan-church-star-wars-3-presentswepthree

Hmm.. seems very interesting about the volcanic tileset. If this idea falls to Corpus, I throught Corpus will get its "magma" themed energy weapons or enemies

and... Scythe reworks is a must, due to extreme underratings and victim to becoming mastey fodder

My question: New exotic weapon? (gunblades, riotshield as melee, etc)

or... another Warframe reworks (exactly some ppls said Obe or other frame lel)

Ok, few questions:

1) Will you consider putting Argon Crystals and things like Forma Blueprints on the Market for Platinum? Would really help with last minute crafting.

2) Will you consider adding Platinum as a rare drop in events, alerts, void missions, etc.?

3) Will you either: a) randomize the first Warframe part drop from a boss, followed by the next two fights guaranteeing the other parts or b) allow trading/auctioning of normal Warframe parts between players?

4) Will you create an auction house system and/or fine tune the trading system? The chat boards get very messy very quickly, removing an element of fun from searching for the one item you need.

Thank you for your time!

Ok, few questions:

1) Will you consider putting Argon Crystals and things like Forma Blueprints on the Market for Platinum? Would really help with last minute crafting.

2) Will you consider adding Platinum as a rare drop in events, alerts, void missions, etc.?

3) Will you either: a) randomize the first Warframe part drop from a boss, followed by the next two fights guaranteeing the other parts or b) allow trading/auctioning of normal Warframe parts between players?

4) Will you create an auction house system and/or fine tune the trading system? The chat boards get very messy very quickly, removing an element of fun from searching for the one item you need.

Thank you for your time!

Ok, few questions:

Thank you for your time!

Ok, few questions:

Thank you for your time!

Will we get Bunny Ears for our Operators on Easter?

Will we ever see Bursa Moas in normal missions?

Last encounters with them I believe were limited to tactical alerts that appear to have vanished in favor of sorties.

Also, what ever happened to Derf Anyo?

Edited by KnotOfMetal

Could you guys show more of the rework of Kela De Thaym and Nef Anyo?

If the Twin Queens are the "final boss" of the Grineer, who's the "final boss" of the Corpus?

Could you rework Vay Hek's fight on Earth? Waiting to attack him is very annoying, boring and time wasting,

Are the Sentients going to spread soon?