Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #68

[DE]Rebecca

Shadow Debt drops. While some RNG is fine I (who am not a 2+ year veteran that can one shot anything) spent over 4 hours every day of the event trying to get all of the mods. 167 acolyte kills and 23 kills of Misery. I didn't get two rares. I feel that I put enough effort to reasonably expect I'd get all of the awards yet I did not. I felt some burnout towards the end due to how focused I was. 

So what are the dev's thoughts on this latest event and what if anything are they thinking could have been done better?

Couple of questions:

1) Sancti/ Castanas have horrible accuracy when used with multishot mods. Is this a bug or intended? The same doesn't happen with the Talons.

2)Any news on the Multishot/Damage Rework?

3)Any sort of Ammo Pickup Rework on mind? 20 Ammo for Latron P =/= 20 Ammo for Soma P

3) When will we get more Archwing Content? The Space crewmen are still giant and use Opticors as jetpacks.

4) Can we get an Opticor Jetpack/Archwing Too?

5)Oberon rework? His support role is totally overshadowed by Trinity and his offensive role isn't particulartly good either....To be blunt It sucks.....

6) Excalubur Umbra when.

7) Any Wraith/Vandal weapon can be a sortie Reward right? So we can get the Quanta Vandal as well? Next time since we got the Strun Wraith now?....Plz?

PD: Give Quanta Vandal Plssss   つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Edited by CronosZX

- what's your evaluation of the Shadow Debt event, in hindsight what would you have done differently?

- how is chat 2.0 progressing?

- starchart rework progression?

- any chance for a damage buff for revolvers? Vasto looks like the type of hand cannon, Harry Callahan would approve of, but has the power of a bubble blower. 

Hey hey heey, big ups to the whole Warframe crew for the amazing work that just keeps getting better and better.

I know you guys have about fifteen million different ideas in the works and our arsenal keeps getting bigger and bigger but we still have very limited loadout slots. Can you hook us up with a few more slots in regards to our MR? I'm also willing to pay the plats.

Thanks for all your hard work and creativity on this amazing game.

Request:

Foundry:

The ability to que multiple items?  Example, set to build multiple team energy restores

The ability to hide blueprints we dont want to build.  

display ownership of item or blueprint so we dont build duplicates.  

Arsenal:

The ability to name upgrade config slots

Trading:

Ideal vendor mode - Be able to set price per item for other players to select and pay.   When targeting vendor, display items in list with price.  

Inventory:

Be able to group items by set to keep inventory less cluttered.

I'd be fine if it just told me if I had ranked it up to 30 yet. Also if it said so in market and clan dojo

What are we going to do with all our ducats, and will we be able to get prime mods outside of trade? Lots of people complained about Baro, but i'm kinda sad to see him go. 

Sure, it's a bit disappointing when he doesn't have what we want. But he can't have nice stuff every week. If you look at him the same as a player, then he has to find all that stuff in the void in what would be T5+ missions. It would take him a while to get enough of an item to actually sell them. People complained that he had crap stuff sometimes, but where else are you going to get his stuff? Prisma/prime stuff is rare, is it really realistic that he could find thousands of super rare items and the proper keys to get them in just two weeks? No, it will take him a while. So so what if he doesn't have grand stuff for a month or two? Be patient and the next great haul will be that much greater.

Question:

Will there be a buff, tweak, or rework to channeling at any point? The penalty for channeling and channeling mods heavily outweighs the damage and other bonuses when compared to non-channeling mods. There's also no weapons that are more efficient than others, all of them have the same channeling stats. It would be interesting to see channeling builds be an alternative to elemental or even crit builds.

Will Vauban's Bastille/Repelling Bastille be looked at for a fix? The problem of enemies coming and going as they wish is the biggest pain. Another problem, not quite as bad, is dropping a Bastille grenade on the ground at Vauban's feet and having it show up roughly 20 to 25 meters away, where there only thing being protected, is empty space.

At one point, I had 4 Repelling Bastille's spread out and overlapping with 2 Vortex's, 1 on each side of me, and still lost the Excavator and died against infested. 

This has also happened with other factions. The wiki says this is a result from enemies dropping out of Bastille, however, I have

noticed that some enemies just run through it like it isn't even there.

I have also noticed that Rhino/Rhino Prime is being knocked down with Iron Skin active. If I i'm not mistaken, he is supposed to be immune to knockdowns while the ability is active.

Edited by theworstplayerinthegame

Question: Any signs of old mod events being available again? It's extortionate trying to trade with anyone for mods like buzzkill (1000+ plat sometimes) , make them available for new starters who never got the chance to earn them.

Are there any plans to control the breeding process of Kubrows? I.e. Left hand side imprint keeps the breed and size of the Kubrow, the right hand side imprint keeps the pattern e.g. Lotus pattern and colour, the breeding process feels too random.

Also is there future plans to see the breed, pattern and colour of Kubrow imprints when trading?

Keep up the good work DE.

Edited by (XB1)THE DR 1984

First. Right now Spira Prime and Nikana Prime has in Codex. Is that means Umbra Excalibur will come after update?

Second. Cabat....right?

I know that come after update 19. Was Devstream 67 maybe, you guys show us the cabat armor. I so.... WIATING AND NERVOUS. Is that hard to find like earth's Kubrow...

THIRD. I think the Equinox and Atlas's new syndicate mods will make change the game. Now in Korea or maybe every forum will said Atlas is Minor... XD Equinox is really like fight like twins.

Huh Huh.. Good Luck, Devstream!

Are there any plans for customize the HUD, for likes when playing with Trinity and you are focusing on killing/staying a alive, you can't shift your focus a way from the center for the screen away from the Acton to look at your team mates health bars to see how well they health are.