Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #68

[DE]Rebecca

1.) When will you release an offical soundtrack? (maybe for free? (at least for founders) :) )

2.) If we purchase a bundle from the Ingame Market:
Will we ever get a discounted price if we own some of the items included with the bundle?

Edited by we0fghs4

Is it possible for us to get a way to disable Volt's speed on ourselves if we're playing a different Warframe? Something akin to rolling out of Limbo's Banish, perhaps. A lot of Volts have speed buffs that massively shift my FoV and it's super disorienting for me, almost to the point of nausea. 

Are we going to get Scythes to be actual scythes instead of just sickles? Scythes currently are the most disappointing weapons int he game in my opinion. Like we have the big weapons like Galatine and War but then we have tiny sickles instead of being galatine size.

Edited by Jussler

Will channeling ever be looked at again? Every single melee in the game has the exact same channeling multiplier and base cost. With so many melee weapons in the game, and so many going unused, why are there not more fine tuned channel based weapons? The twin baslok are a good example of this. They came out after the primed dual cama, the best dual swords in the game came out and didn't bring much to the table. It would see more use if it had more channeling damage or a lower base channel cost.

I'm not asking for a channeling 2.0, it's a perfectly fine feature that's just severely underutilized.

Can I have a map editor so I can make some static 'town' maps for you guys? ETA on void explosion? ETA on starmap rework? Can we expect that blowing up the void will have effects on Sol system? Moved planets, new asteroids? How can content creators who aren't interested in making cash out of your Tennogen workshop program aid in providing content/bugfixes/assets to DE?

NOTHINGS EVER GONNA KEEP ME DOWN

1) Will past Prime Warframes be getting redesigned to bring them up to the visual quality of the most recent ones? For example, Frost Prime doesn't have as much metallic decorations as newer primes do, you need to use the Frost Prime helmet for any easily noticeable change to the metallic color.

2) Is there going to be Syndicate Melee and armor? If so, how close are we to getting them?

Looking at the Boltace and Kronen got me thinking. Would there ever be an impact based dual sword weapon that are like Escrima Sticks? Or would such a weapon warrant a different stance for it?(I Know asking about an impact based sword sounds crazy but look at War)

Reason I thought of it is the Boltace and Kronen are Tonfa but aren't Impact based. My brain works in weird ways late at night >.<

Edited by (PS4)theloner255

High, I'm relatively new to the game (and loving almost every bit of it!) and I have two main questions. The first is how could the archwing sections of the game be improved upon? While I am a fan of the concept of flying around similar to a mobile suit I feel that the game mode is unfortunately not fully developed. It feels like it takes a significant amount of effort for equipment to be good, for such a small portion of the game. Maybe you could add in more mod variety or allow archwing specific mods to drop in non-archwing modes?

The second question is in regards to the Shadow Debt event that pc users recently experienced, will Shadow Stalker's acolytes return to attempt to kill us? Or are all six of them a one time event? And if they do return will they have new loot tables and the mods we got will stay event exclusives? I wouldn't mind the variety in assassination attempts, and it might be fun to go up against all 7 at once in a full group.

Would you guys be able to make it so that the game automatically switches between configuration slots for the different factions if enabled by the player?

Meaning that if I have it enabled, then as I go into different missions, it automatically switches to a different configuration slot, instead of needing to change it manually.

Would you guys be able to make it so that the game automatically switches between configuration slots for the different factions if enabled by the player?

Meaning that if I have it enabled, then as I go into different missions, it automatically switches to a different configuration slot, instead of needing to change it manually.

Any idea on the next quest and will it have something to do with the Grineer Queens. As well will we be seeing the acolytes returning or was this a one time event subsiquent to the second dream. and Will there be anything in the near future to continue from the second dream story line. and as a side note will there ever be any quest or events that leave a repeatable feature that will lead from one quest to the next. ( just an idea to eleaviate the constant grind of bosses for frames or mission types why not make the parts for frames linked to planet nodes i.e. as you reach certant point of the planet you have objectives that reward the chassis,  then reach another check point and get the helm. etc. then upon defeating the boss of that planet you get the bp. That way by the time you get the first part of the next frame for the next planet you can then play that frame as part of the mission objective for the new planet, kind of like a mini quest.) just an idea.

so the nikana prime was leaked in the latest build and one question a lot of people have is: will there be Dragon Nikana prime? if there will be one then can you clarify the lore for it because the dragon nikana is said to be created by tenno steel implying that it's exclusively tenno-made.

I also wanted to thank you guys so much for creating this game. It has by far the best game I have ever played since super I also wanted to thank you guys so much for creating this game. It has by far the best game I have ever played since super Mario in the 90s. Ever since my free time opened up all I do is get on and slash grineer's and corpus in half. Thank you guys would love to play with any of you someday. Thank you for sun wukong the back story of his reminds me of my own in a way.

Edited by (XB1)ScalyDragoon965